Viki meltdown?

@sonmachinima
@feyfayer

Ok thanks I’ll do it now.

2 Likes

Okey… it took a while but I have a new request number for the cancellation to have my RViki account deleted. Hopefully it will be worked out correctly.

They also need to fix the request form bc it has some flaws and I’m hoping they look into that since I also mention that in there.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20191213-171106_Chrome

2 Likes

Three Scheduled Maintenance Downtime Posted! See below:

April 22, 2024 (10pm) to April 23, 2024 (4am)

April 22, 2024 (7pm) to April 23, 2024 (7am PDT)

~ April 22, 2024 (7pm) to (11pm PDT) ~

1 Like

I’m still wondering where my watch list is… I can’t find it and it’s not useful for me going to my profile and then click on the “following” session, at all. Will I have to suffer with it? @vikicommunity

This is the second time Viki has moved my Watch List row further down the homepage. Now, the fastest/easiest way to access it is to go to my profile, where it can be found just below the contributions section.

2 Likes

I thought I was experiencing something temporary.

So this is the new layout? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It first happened many months ago. I was hoping it was just part of an experiment with layout. It didn’t last long and went back to ‘normal’ shortly after. But… here we are again. :unamused:

One of the other large streamers also randomly messes with the category order, and sometimes I even have to go in search of my “continue watching” section.

2 Likes

Indeed!!!
I thought the same. I just don’t want this layout to be permanent. I can’t find anything!! How am I going to enjoy dramas with a dysfunctional layout? First, the Help Center; Second, the continue watching-list; Third, reviews and coments; Forth, the 429 error; Fifth, watch list just disappeared… Do I have to prepare myself for anything else? LOL.

2 Likes

I wanted leave you a message in your inbox on Discussions, but it’s not accepting any message… Let me know if I can send it, cheers Simi

Thanks, but the issue you’re referring to is an old one and was indeed related to the bug back then. Or did you want to message me about something else? :blush:

2 Likes

Well your post popped on top of the list and I was reading about the issue accessing team discussion (I noticed later it was from 2019). If you can access Team Discussion then I’ll disregard my draft, if not let me know.

2 Likes