Want to subtitle? Let people know!

@irieonna_talutah I sent you a PM, check your vikimail folder and talk to you soon :wink:

1 Like

Hey I can help with subtitlesā€¦ENGLISH TO INDO.
Just hit and messege me. Thank you

Hi! Iā€™m new here and interested in getting involved with subtitles. I can do Korean to English. :grinning: Unfortunately, Iā€™m struggling to find the PM button and hence having difficulty PMing anyone.

2 Likes

Hey! Check your PM! I have sent you a message.

There is no ā€œpmā€ button. You just go to someoneā€™s profile (not from here, but from the main viki site),
which is www.viki.com/user/name.
Mine, for instance, is https://www.viki.com/users/irmar/about
When you land on that page, you will see a dark grey rectangle with the avatar picture. Underneath there is a little envelope. If you click on that, you can send a personal message to that person. Try it!

2 Likes

@marnheemayjoh_761

this is from another thread, hopefully a greater exposure, good luck :blush:

1 Like

Hi ! Iā€™d like to help.
I can subtitle from english to french and Iā€™m rather looking for a drama or a movie.
Iā€™m not looking for a particular genre but Iā€™d prefer to avoid all that is historical and horror.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello, Iā€™m new here but I would like to be a volunteer. I can translate from English to Spanish

1 Like

please PM ā€œyellowheartā€ or ā€œabbeyzeeā€ - they have a good English to Indo team right now and perhaps you may join them. :slight_smile:

Hey guysā€“looking for any English transcribing work while I wait on my NSSA app to be processed. Let me know if anyone knows of any team needing extra help!

PM Mahoula. Youā€™ll find she has a major list.

1 Like

If you are interested, we could use some transcription help over at H.I.T. or Woman of Matchless Beauty.

1 Like

Iā€™d be happy to! Just add me to the team!

Will do! Thanks, Linda!

Thanks! I will send you a PM :slight_smile:

@deadliftdiva_548 Not too major.
@bally_26 I have only left New Heart from episode 17-23 and The duo ep 27 till 32
you may also contact https://www.viki.com/users/myriam_7c she needs help for Dr Gang

1 Like

Mahoula Maā€™am, do not worry Duo. I did think you had a really big list, apologies! :slight_smile:

There is plenty to do in many other dramas in the vikiverse, and I shall complete Evil Nanny world in the coming days. :slight_smile: Shifu and Mirna have completed the segmenting, so I must now spring into action. :slight_smile:

GeNie of the Lamp POOF!

1 Like

i didnā€™t worry just stated which episodes were left

1 Like

Duo is in my list as soon as everything else is finished. I watched some episodes and I liked this drama a lot.

@irmar Which role are you thinking about? Greek mod?