Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi,
I can translate from english to polsih so if you need help I can do this :slight_smile:

I have one drama series that need help in translating from korean to english
https://www.viki.com/tv/29490c-medical-brothers?q=medu
if you are interested send me a pm

Hey!! I speak fluent english and german and Iā€™d really love to contribute english to german subtitles!! Iā€™m also a bit of a grammar freak so I can correct spelling, proofread etc. :wink: If you need my help please hit me up! :smile:

1 Like

We need people for the Unexpected-Life-Drama Specials. They are a series of 18 1-hour TV films, most of them very good.
https://www.viki.com/tv/29729c-unexpected-life-drama-specials
The German moderator is somejuwels, so please contact her if you are interested.
I know she is very busy with other projects and her team here is too small - or they must also be busy somehow because they are hardly making any progress, so Iā€™m sure she will appreciate more help.

I will send your name to Simi11 - she is gathering the team for Legend of the Condor Heroes - English is already done and 2 subbers already working English to German! :slight_smile:

You may also contact her if you wish. :slight_smile:

Linda
Channel Manager, LOCH 2008

@resithegreat Hallo :slight_smile: I sent you a PM, check your Vikimail :envelope_with_arrow:

Hi, Iā€™m looking for Korean - English subbing project! Iā€™m comfortable in most genre, but maybe not in Hictorical Dramas :sweat_smile: Please do contact me if there is any project that need subtitling!
Thank You :grin:

1 Like

Hi there, I sent you a PM :slight_smile:

Hi!
Iā€™m looking for a English or Chinese - German project!
I have a university degree in translation studies and now I want to keep in practice translating :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HI -

Please PM ā€œsimi11ā€ - she is our German Moderator - we are hiring for English to German on Legend of the Condor Heroes 2008! this team has several members and it is a challenging Chinese drama to translate :slight_smile:

We would love to have you help! :slight_smile:

Linda/deadliftdiva_548
Channel Manager, LOCH 2008ā€¦yesā€¦the Hu Ge, Yuan Hong, Ariel Lin, Liu Shi Shi versionā€¦! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@irieonna_talutah I sent you a PM, check your vikimail folder and talk to you soon :wink:

1 Like

Hey I can help with subtitlesā€¦ENGLISH TO INDO.
Just hit and messege me. Thank you

Hi! Iā€™m new here and interested in getting involved with subtitles. I can do Korean to English. :grinning: Unfortunately, Iā€™m struggling to find the PM button and hence having difficulty PMing anyone.

2 Likes

Hey! Check your PM! I have sent you a message.

There is no ā€œpmā€ button. You just go to someoneā€™s profile (not from here, but from the main viki site),
which is www.viki.com/user/name.
Mine, for instance, is https://www.viki.com/users/irmar/about
When you land on that page, you will see a dark grey rectangle with the avatar picture. Underneath there is a little envelope. If you click on that, you can send a personal message to that person. Try it!

2 Likes

@marnheemayjoh_761

this is from another thread, hopefully a greater exposure, good luck :blush:

1 Like

Hi ! Iā€™d like to help.
I can subtitle from english to french and Iā€™m rather looking for a drama or a movie.
Iā€™m not looking for a particular genre but Iā€™d prefer to avoid all that is historical and horror.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello, Iā€™m new here but I would like to be a volunteer. I can translate from English to Spanish

1 Like

please PM ā€œyellowheartā€ or ā€œabbeyzeeā€ - they have a good English to Indo team right now and perhaps you may join them. :slight_smile:

Hey guysā€“looking for any English transcribing work while I wait on my NSSA app to be processed. Let me know if anyone knows of any team needing extra help!