Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Iuliana, daca mai esti interesata, ma poti contacta aici: https://www.viki.com/users/denisse_bach/about

Hi, I would really like to help subtitling…I can speak English, Italian and Spanish fluently.
I hope I can do something for this community!

Ciao Chiara :slight_smile: Se ti piacerebbe aiutarci a tradurre le ultime parti di Lion Pride, mandami un messaggio! :slight_smile:
Tanya

1 Like

Looking for Arabic subbers for a Chinese project. Please contact me if interested :slight_smile:

Hi, I would like to help subbing from Korean to English. Feel free to contact me!

1 Like

Ciao Chiara ^-^ Se ti va dai un’occhiata qui :heart::
https://discussions.viki.com/t/cerco-traduttori-italiani-per-2-progetti/20290

1 Like

ciao tanya, mi piacerebbe moltissimo poter aiutare…come posso iniziare?

Hello, I’m searching for Korean dramas to translate into English. If you need a subber, please message me :).

1 Like

Looking to help with subtitling any Korean shows. I am still learning Korean so I would like to be able to subtitle with the help of others. Looking forward to being part of the subtitling teams!

Olá! Estou disponível para legendar do Inglês para português. Tenho interesse em ajudar caso você tenha um projeto em vista.
Abraços

Hello! I am available to legendar from English to Portuguese. I am interested in helping you if you have a project in sight.
Hugs

Hi! If you need some help, I can subtitle from English to Spanish Hola! Puedo ayudar con traducción de inglés a español :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, I would like to help subtitling from english to portuguese. Please contact me if you need help :slight_smile:

Hi,
I´m looking for some korean dramas to subtitle from english to german

Try looking for a topic in Hindi about a new drama coming up soon.Check Best Whatsapp status

Hi! I am fluent in Spanish and Italian. Is there any drama that needs help with those languages?

Thanks and have a great day!:heart_eyes:

Chiunque voglia tradurre in italiano può dare un’occhiata qui ;):heart:
https://discussions.viki.com/t/mi-servono-traduttori-per-il-drama-coreano-the-blue-sea/20658
Il progetto,però,non è ancora pronto per essere tradotto.Quindi intanto chi vuole può tradurre uno degli altri progetti di cui sono moderatrice ^-^

Hi!
Need a translator ? I can subtitle from english and french to italian. I already have Viki pass standard. I don’t know how it works so please let me know (I have read the general rules).

Se serve aiuto per i sottotitoli italiani dei nuovi drama o altro fatemi sapere,mi farebbe piacere ‘lavorare’ nella community di viki e capire come unire l’utile al dilettevole. Ho letto le linee guida quindi so che non posso iniziare a tradurre senza prima chiedere al moderatore del drama.
Attendo notizie ^^

Hi !
I can help to translate from Chinese to English and from English to French !

if you want i can help with the translation from english to romanian…if you are interested please lemme know!

Oana, ti-am raspuns in privat:)