Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hello!

I can subtitle from English to Portuguese and I’m looking for new projects. I would really like to help so if you need some help with some project just contact me :purple_heart:

Thanks,

infinitedyl

Can you guys let me know, if someone is needing help subtitling from English to Spanish ?

Hi
I am Edwige. I would like to be a member of the Team of translators English/French for the next drama “War of prosecutors”.
I participated one time in a translation’s team and I liked it.
Thank you to accept my offer
Bye

Hi everyone! I can help with translating
Korean/English --> Dutch

Hopefully I can help out :slight_smile:

Hello! I could help to translate English to Spanish, i’m up to do any project, let me know if i could help you :slight_smile:

**NEED FRENCH TRANSLATORS FOR THIS DRAMA **

Please, send me a PM because I need help in one project. :slight_smile:

I need help so send me a PM, please. :slight_smile:

@tskhobi @nicol_espinoza_silva @paulinasaldana_186 Please, send me a PM because I need help with English/Spanish sutitles in one project.

Hi @lillibye, there are some channels looking for subbers and segmenters. You can contact the English Moderator or the Channel Manager of those channels.

Sm:)e

The Brightest Star in the Sky

All I Want for Love is You

Hello, I’m new here but I can subtitle from English to German or French :slight_smile:

Hi, I’d like to start subtitling from english to swedish. Let me know if could help in any projekt!

eu gostaria de legendaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr.

Hola, me ofresco para subtitular en Español

Hello all! I am new and want to start subtitling from Korean to English or Spanish! Please give me work! :slight_smile:

Hello everyone! I’ve been around viki for about two years now but I never had the opportunity nor time to subtitle, so I’ve been doing it just for fun during my leisure time.
Now I’m back here but I can’t find any projects, and a lots of channels I used to subtitle for are now restricted to my area so I can’t access to them T-T
If anyone needs help I can subtitle form English --> Italian and I can caption English-Language shows.

If you’re interested dm me please ^^
Bye!
-Giudy

Olá, gostaria de ajudar com legendas em algum projeto, traduzindo do inglês para o português.

1 Like

eu quero legendar por favor, português

I want to help i subtitle, inglês

Quiero ayudar a subtitular, espanhol

I want to help subtitle

Oi @lllnana e @dudadorameira_123,

Sugiro começam pelos dramas chineses, são mais fáceis de se entrar nas equipes.

Procurem os dramas que estão como “em breve” ou entraram recentemente como “no ar” e manda mensagem para as moderadoras cujos dramas estão recrutando. Fica de olho nos dramas que ainda não possuem gerente de canal ou moderadora, assim que forem designadas, mandem mensagem para fazer parte da equipe.

Funcionou comigo.

1 Like