Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hello, I can help with subs from English --> Spanish.
I can read Korean and understand a little.
Thanks!

Hey~ I’m a native Spanish speaker, but I can speak English very well! This is my third year learning Korean and I could understand it a little bit; I want to write subtitles from English to Spanish since it’s easier for me. I need some projects, so please send me links or contacts from Channel Managers please and thank you!

1 Like

Hi~ I’m a native Hungarian speaker, and I speak English as well (+ I’ve been learning Korean for 6 months intensively and reached a quite good level). I would like to help translating from English to Hungarian.

How do you find out who language moderators are?

Thanks for updating it. Can you tell me what area you are in? You can pm me. Looks like the first one, fashion editress is restricted for me.

I already posted this somewhere else, but just in case. Channel for the Chinese drama Sm:)e they are looking for more English Subbers and Segmenters.

Untitled%201

Here is the link
https://www.viki.com/tv/36685c-sme

When you go to the drama’s main page and scroll down a bit, you will see “The xxx team”. xxx changes for every drama. Click on that and you will see first the channel manager, and then below that, the moderators. Look for your language and click on the picture above it, that will take you to the moderator’s account where you can send her a message saying that you’d like to contribute to drama “xxx” and she will add you to her team and tell you the basics. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hola

me puedes contactar vĂ­a un pm mi nombre de usuaria es wiligard tengo un canal de variedad y otros de dramas.

Te guio en todo lo que me sea posible.

Saludos.
Wili

Hello! I can sub from Chinese to English or segment!

Hello!

I can subtitle from English to Portuguese and I’m looking for new projects. I would really like to help so if you need some help with some project just contact me :purple_heart:

Thanks,

infinitedyl

Can you guys let me know, if someone is needing help subtitling from English to Spanish ?

Hi
I am Edwige. I would like to be a member of the Team of translators English/French for the next drama “War of prosecutors”.
I participated one time in a translation’s team and I liked it.
Thank you to accept my offer
Bye

Hi everyone! I can help with translating
Korean/English --> Dutch

Hopefully I can help out :slight_smile:

Hello! I could help to translate English to Spanish, i’m up to do any project, let me know if i could help you :slight_smile:

**NEED FRENCH TRANSLATORS FOR THIS DRAMA **

Please, send me a PM because I need help in one project. :slight_smile:

I need help so send me a PM, please. :slight_smile:

@tskhobi @nicol_espinoza_silva @paulinasaldana_186 Please, send me a PM because I need help with English/Spanish sutitles in one project.

Hi @lillibye, there are some channels looking for subbers and segmenters. You can contact the English Moderator or the Channel Manager of those channels.

Sm:)e

The Brightest Star in the Sky

All I Want for Love is You

Hello, I’m new here but I can subtitle from English to German or French :slight_smile: