Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Welcome to Viki!
Korean to English subbers are always in demand here, you shouldn’t have trouble finding something. Go to the Coming Soon or even the On-air dramas and, on the so-called cover page (the long vertical image with all the team details) look for the name of the Chief Editor, and write to her. If there isn’t any, you can write to the Channel Manager.
The only possible drawback is if the drama is behind vikipass and you don’t have any. In that case, you’ll have to work on older unfinished dramas until you complete 3000 subtitles - in which case Viki grants you a free vikipass.

4 Likes

Hey guys! I would like to collaborate in projects sub from English to Portuguese.
I’ am available!

OlĂĄ pessoal, estou disponĂ­vel para colaborar legendando do InglĂȘs para o PortuguĂȘs!

:blush::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I can subtitle from english to portuguese. It®s my first time and i’m very excited about it.

1 Like

Hi guys! I am able to help out with any projects that involve Chinese to English and English to Chinese translations. Let me know of any upcoming projects! :slight_smile: I’ll be glad to help

1 Like

Hi! I’m a professional translator from English into French, and a fan of Korean and Chinese dramas (especially fantasy - My absolute favourite “The Untamed”). I am used to the kind of translating tool you mention in your video about subtitling. Should you need a team member with my skills (translation and/or review), I’ll be delighted to help!
Francine aka Taijitu

2 Likes

@taijitu_09

Bienvenue !

Il y a quelques pistes ici :slight_smile:

Liste de personnes voulant traduire et editer des dramas

Une liste de dramas ayant besoin de personnes ici :slight_smile: Bonne chance !

Hi! If there is any available project I would love to translate from English to Serbian, Croatian or Serbo-Croatian. Let me know if anyone need translate to this languages.

Do you have a vikipass? There are a number of on-air dramas that would need help.
I’ll Go To You When the Weather is Fine, for instance. The Serbian is behind the other languages. You could write a message to the moderator - although she hasn’t replied to mine.
Look at the main page of dramas, you will see the team name, if you click on it, it will take you to a page with the names of moderators of various languages, and you can send messages to those.

1 Like

Hi, I can sub from english to spanish:)

Hi, I can sub from Korean to English ^^

4 Likes

Je cherche des traducteurs français sur un nouveau projet si ça te dit envoie moi une message :wink:

1 Like

Hi everyone!

I can translate english to spanish and spanish to english! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! My name is Kat and I was hoping to be able to help. I am fluent in English and Spanish. I currently have a lot of free time being out of school and all. Stay Safe!

2 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Mily and I would like to help in this community. I am free , let me know if you need any help. I can help with English, Spanish and French . Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, my name is Emma and I am looking to sub from korean to english! I am fluent and a native speaker, so I am bilingual in both languages, please let me know if I can help!

2 Likes

Lots of projects needing help with Korean-English translation.
You could write to some English moderators or Chief Editors, such as cgwm808, marykarmelina etc. who will have projects to put you in.
Alternatively, look at the Coming Soon section. It’s there where they are recruiting, and they will welcome you with open arms.

2 Likes

Hi! I can subtitle from English to Dutch and Dutch to English

2 Likes

Ako zelis mogu da te dodam da prevodis dramu Once again, ukoliko ti se dopada taj zanr.

1 Like

Hello, I would like to help! I can subtitle from english to portuguese.

If you have a project, please let me know !

1 Like

Hi! I’m interesting in subbing Japanese/English, English/Japanese, or QC’ing any subs in English. Let me know if you have projects!

1 Like