Want to subtitle? Let people know!

I was wondering if there is anyone willing to be a Japanese moderated for me I learned Japanese but I don’t know everything this is for the drama twisted fate of love

Hello, I would love to help. :slight_smile: I can translate from English to German. I already have some experience in translating.

1 Like

I really want to help with subs. I can speak fluent german and english. I also speak a little french, korean, indonesian and dutch.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Do you like Kpop? If so what’s your favorite group or Idol?

Hi, my main language is italian but I’m also a very fluent english speaker. Feel free to contact me, hope you’re having a nice day!!

Raffaella, ti consiglio di aggiungere al tuo post anche il link della tua pagina di profilo. Però prima sarebbe una buona cosa popolare questa pagina di profilo con qualcosa per renderla più interessante e accogliente per chi la visita. Non è difficile, non serve intendersene di html, l’editor è molto facile da usare, se sai usare Word te la caverai alla grande. Metti qualche informazione su di te. Non è necessario che sia roba personale. Le tue conoscenze linguistiche, che tipo di serie o film preferisci (se hai delle preferenze), cosa ti ha fatto venire qui e desiderare di aiutare con i sottotitoli ecc. Puoi inserire anche delle immagini, cliccando sull’icona con il paesaggio. Possono essere immagini trovate su internet (copiando e incollando l’URL) oppure immagini dal tuo computer (di non più di 400KB) che puoi caricare. Una volta caricata, ci puoi dare le dimensioni che vuoi e decidere se metterla a destra, a sinistra o centrata.
In bocca al lupo!

P.S.
Se non hai fatto altre traduzioni finora, ed hai del tempo libero, ti potrebbe forse interessare il mio corso (gratuito) di formazione-perfezionamento traduttori su Viki.

Hey !
If anyones interested, I can help with subtitling from English to Finnish (I can also do Korean to English but I’m still learning haha)

Feel free to message Me ! I work very fast as well.

1 Like

Hey,
If you need help translating from Chinese to English feel free to DM me. I have prior experience subtitling on Viki. I’m open to all projects, thank you!

Hey ! I’m new to subtitling on Viki, but have experience translating before.

I can translate from English to Finnish, as well as some Korean to English (I’m still learning, but pretty good)

Please let me know if you need help, I’ll be more than willing to get to work right away !

I would like to volunteer to subtitle from English-Portuguese
(I’m not the best in English but I would like to improve it)

Thank you so much in advance!

Gostaria de me voluntariar para legendar do inglês-português
(não sou o melhor em inglês mas gostaria de aprimorar ele)

Desde já agradeço!

@tiokpoper: There is also a thread for Portuguese subtitlers where you could post, in Portuguese.

1 Like

Hello, would you like to subtitle something from English to Chinese? I have a kdrama that is on air at the moment and needs Chinese Simplified subbers,

if you are of interest send me a PM (at https://www.viki.com/users/bzbz888/overview) or respond to this message

thanks! and hope to hear from you soon!

hello!

not sure if this is exactly what you are wanting, however, I do have a project that is for people to subtitle from English into Simplified Chinese. If you are interested, send me a PM and I’ll make a decision :slight_smile:

You can find me here https://www.viki.com/users/bzbz888/overview

hope to hear from you soon!

BZ

Yo también estoy interesada en traducir al español. Gracias, espero la oportunidad.

Hello! I’m entirely interested in helping out with translating from English to Spanish. I can help with any type of drama :smile:.

hola!!! me gustaria ayudar con los subtitulos…del ingles al español y de Coreano a Español tambien puedo!!!

Hi there, I’m not new here but have been off for a couple of years for personal reasons. Right now I’m trying to immerse in the subtitling world again. I translate primarily english to spanish (and vice versa).

I’m willing to find a project that would accept me, I can accommodate to anything you need. Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Hello there!
I am not new to this platform but I ended up deleting my other account but after a break, I am back fresh and new! I can translate from English/German to Slovak. I am learning how to segment too.
I would be really happy if I could help! :heart:

Hi! I am currently a Chinese Moderator for the drama, Oh My Sweet Liar, if any of you would like to add Chinese subtitles for this drama(It is for LEARN purposes), let me know! Thanks! You can message me here https://www.viki.com/users/lynx1/overview

Hey, would you like to add Chinese subtitles to a Chinese drama, “Oh My Sweet Liar?” If you are interested, message me at https://www.viki.com/users/lynx1/overview