Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi,
if you are looking for translators for arabic and french in any project i am willing to help out.
make sure to contact me.

I can translate from korean to english. Looking forward to help!

2 Likes

Hi I’m available to translate from English to Italian :slight_smile:

Me gustaria subtitular del ingles al español, busco proyectos ya que soy nueva

Hi there! I recently joined the subbing community and am looking for something to help with. I can subtitle from Korean to English, so please let me know if I can help with anything. Thank you!

1 Like

Maybe this is interesting for you:

2 Likes

Hi there, I can sub from english to french. If you’re interested feel free to pm me. :wink:

Thank you ! <3

1 Like

Hi everybody! I would like to help with subtitles from ENGLISH into ITALIAN ^^ feel free to message me !! :smiley:

1 Like

no soy exactamente profesional en la traducción pero ya he traducido varios comics en ingles español y francés

Hi, I’m a new volunteer and I haven’t found a project in which a can help. So… if you’re interested, I can subtitle from English to Spanish. Thanks :blush:
Here is the my profile’s link:
https://www.viki.com/users/pbas390_434/overview

Hello! I would like to help, I can subtitle english/spanish.
This would be my first time subbing, but Im a fast learner and would love to help out!

I am available for subtitling from English to Italian

1 Like

Hi there :slight_smile: I’d like to help if needed, I can subtitle from english to french. Cheers ^^

Hi! Any projects I could join? I can sub English to Italian or English to Spanish. I’m fluent in all three languages. Years ago I subbed/segmemted actively, and I’m looking to get back into it.

Ahojte chcel by som vedieť či su tu aj SK,CZ SUBS. :myslenie:

i am planning to join a subtitle team . pl help me do that

Just be sure to specify what languages you can translate to/from

1 Like

Hello!

My name is Jenny and I’ve done translation/transcribing work for different companies as a freelancer and now, currently working for a Korean start-up.

Decided to start this route because my friend recently got interested in Korean dramas and she always had some questions despite the subtitles.

I am fluent in both Korean and English!

Please let me know if I can be of help! :relaxed:

3 Likes

hiiiiii

I am so happy u contacted me. I am good at translating from Korean to English and even Chinese to English. I really want to join the Viki subtitlers family :).

Please let me know if I can join.

Thanks for making my day amazing.

2 Likes