Want to subtitle? Let people know!

We are Recruiting Korean to english subbers for the short variety korean show LC9 life of Research if interested please let me know http://www.viki.com/tv/21987c-lc9s-life-of-research?q=lc

Hello, I’d like to participate in any project translating from english-portuguese.

thanks ^^

Hello, I want to help, I can subtitiling from english to indonesian. still working out subtitling from english to chinese :blush:

Hi! I’m looking for proyects to translate subtitles from English or French to Spanish:D.
I’m not interested in translating telenovelas to English though. Hopefully, someone will give me some work to do soon! :wink:

subtitle from english to tagalog

You should look here…
http://discussions.viki.com/t/tagalog-subbers-needed-please-help/1059

Apply! Eng-Ind Subber @gesti_lagi

Thank you Uke :slight_smile:

Hey! I would love to help with subbing. I can do Chinese > English. Let me know if there are any projects I can help with! :smile:

Hi!
Please help us on this drama: Man Comes To Tang Dynasty.
We are in need of Chinese to English subbers…

Tasya

i want to apply as eng-ind subber… any spot left?

add me to the team :smiley:

Yaaaayy! Thank you!

you’re welcome :smiley:

Thank you for the chance to improve my chinese lol

1 Like

I would love to help :smile:

Hi @sam1_146, I’ve added you as a subber on Man Comes to Tang Dynasty. You may sub it when you’re ready :smile:Thank you!

hi! it’s not really a project, but you can check out fan channel for Miu :slight_smile:

I would love to subtitle for any show/movie! I know English and Spanish fluently. I can also be a English/Spanish editor to check if translations are smooth.

hi there i will love ou to help me with The Grimm’s Finets Fairy Tales, i’m looking for editor and subber, please letme know if your interested and send me a PM .thank you!

Hi everyone, I’m looking for segmenters and Chinese-english subbers for my channel Fabulous 30. If anyone is interested, please send me a pm. Thanks!