Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Heya all! Does anyone need people that can translate subtitles from English to Bulgarian? Bulgarian is my first language so I can lend a hand if there are any projects available!

1 Like

Did you ever make a thread talking about it? I would like to know. I’m constantly checking the segging application list and recently I changed my user, making me forget my past user (the one on the list) so I was curious about how to figure it out.

Hello! I am a dramas Lover and would like to make some contributions in subtitling from English to Spanish.
I have a degree in Foreign Languages teaching and like learning new languages. My native language is Spanish and I have taken courses in basic Chinese and Korean too. Here is the link of my profile:
https://www.viki.com/users/karol6_750/overview

Hey everyone I’m looking for projects to subtitle, I can translate from Korean or Englis to italian!
If anyone is interested please tell me! :blush::blush:

2 Likes

Si c’est toujours d’actualité ou qu’il y a de nouveaux projets depuis je suis partante de mon côté !

Je conseille de proposer ses services ici avec son profil viki : Liste de personnes voulant traduire et editer des dramas

Hello, I speak fluent English and Spanish. I would also be considered a beginner using spoken Korean, but beginner-intermediate with regards to understanding Korean. I’m interested in subbing so that Spanish-speaking individuals can enjoy the content on VIKI. The only downside is that I’ve never subbed anything in my life, so I would have to read up on that. I’m a pretty fast typer because I worked as a scribe in the ER. Now I’m a graduate student looking to kill time between research projects.

Hi ! I can sub from English to French. Let me know if you need me :slight_smile:

Hey! :slight_smile:
I’d like to try my hand at subtitling from english to german a little. Have plenty of time and since I’m watching a lot of dramas at the moment anyway, I thought I might do something useful while watching. I speak German quite well and I understand English - I think - well enough to be able to translate it. I’d appreciate a chance.
Many thanks in advance, Soomin

1 Like

Liste de personnes voulant traduire et editer des dramas C’est par ici qu’on recrute pour les fr

1 Like

Hello! I would love to help subtitle from Japanese to English.

2 Likes

Hello!

I would like to subtitle from English to Polish. I really like Korean, Thai, Chinese and Taiwanese TV series.

2 Likes

Hello! My name is Keira and I’m new to the VIKI subtitling community. I’m a BA Korean student with a TOPIK Level 6 in Korean and some translating experience (KOR<->ENG) and subtitling experience (ENG). My aim is to become a certified translator after I graduate and I would love to work on translating Korean dramas into English. If anyone is looking for translators for Korean->English please do let me know, and I would also be very interested if anyone could refer me to a good place to find projects that need subtitlers!

5 Likes

Do write to cgwm808. She is an experienced Chief Editor who recruits her own subbers for each project. And there’s always need for good Ko-En subbers.
The only problem being, for now, that you don’t have a Viki pass, so most currently airing shows are out of your reach, until you write 3000 subs. But she may have some older project which is free access. No harm in asking!

2 Likes

Hello to all,
I am currently available to help translate from English to French. Please let me know if you are interested. my profile : https://www.viki.com/users/decibelle/overview
Former QC, I would like to participate in a project. See you soon !

1 Like

Thank you for the advice!

1 Like

Hi, I am new here.
I would like to translate from english to german.

1 Like

Hello, I can translate from English to French if anyone is in need! :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m Ekta. I am a fan of Chinese Dramas. I have seen that many Chinese dramas doesn’t have Hindi subtitles and it makes difficult for the Hindi speaking population in India to watch those dramas. I am a native Hindi speaker. My English is pretty fluent so I want to contribute in writing Hindi subtitles so that more and more Indians can watch Chinese and Korean dramas.

नमस्ते एकता!
हमें बहुत खुशी होगी अगर एक और सदस्य हमारी हिंदी कम्युनिटी में शामिल हो सके।

क्या आप मुझे एक मैसेज यहाँ भेज सकतीं हैं? https://contribute.viki.com/messages/compose?sendto=shraddhasingh

अपना मैसेज हिंदी में लिखिएगा, इंग्लिश में नहीं। क्योंकि सबटाइटल हिंदी में करना है, इंग्लिश में नहीं :wink:

2 Likes