Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Merci beaucoup!

Hello,
I can subtitle from english to french. I just want to help on whatever project I can.
So don’t hesitate to contact me.

Hi, I would like to help with subtitles (and reach 3000 subtitles in languages to become language moderator). I can translate from English to Czech. Now I prefer korean dramas, but all is fine.

Hello. I would like to help. I will sub from English to Turkish. Actually I started subbing The Blue Whisper and I have a few episodes subbed already. But I can sub other projects as well. Please contact me :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey I also want to start out with translating from English into German.
So please contact me! It is really hard to start without help.

@zhaneva

hi, sakhi. would you like to work on a project? you can send a message here.
sleepy_owl - Rakuten Viki

Hello :smiley: i want to help for subtitle and editing. I can subtitle from english to french. I have a lot free time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for approaching !! :smiley: but currently I am busy with exams hence will not be able to work! :smiling_face_with_tear:

Love to become part of a project.
English to Portuguese.

1 Like

Hi, I would like to start subtitling, but I am a beginner! I m Japanese. I can subtitle from English to Japanese (and vice versa). I also understand a little Korean. I look forward to your message!

3 Likes

Hi! I’m a native Swedish speaker and I’m also fluent in English and French. I would like to translate from English to Swedish and I’m looking for a project suitable for beginners since I’m new here. Thank you!

1 Like

Hello. I volunteer to subtitle from English to Turkish. I subbed three dramas so far, but I would like to be a Viki contributor. Please contact me for the projects I may help. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hey
My name is Michael. I am new here. I would like to translate from English to Finnish. Finnish is my native language. I volunteered as a translator in the series Our Dating Sim but they dont have Finnish moderator yet. Would anyone like to be Finnish moderator in korean Bl series? I am also open to other series suggestions.

-Michael

3 Likes

Hola. Me encantaría ayudar en la subtitulación de proyectos de cualquier tipo, del inglés al español. Gracias. :hugs:
Hi. I’d like to help making subtitles for any type of project, from English to Spanish. Thank you. :hugs:

Hello!

My name is angelzlove1 I’m a QC Trainee. I can Sub in the languages Arabic & Swedish. I have worked as a Swedish subtitler for the Chinese show “The legend of Hao Lan”
(which I completed yesterday) I joind the contribution community quite recently so it has been tough for me to find projects to work on. If anybody can help me PLZ let me know.

Thank you :blush:

Hello, I would like to help i can subtitle from english to portuguese.

Hello everyone!

I am J, a Finnish native with English as a second language and intermediate level in Korean, looking to sub Our Dating Sim to Finnish. As Michael (m1xuko) stated above, the show is looking for a Finnish moderator before the Finnish subtitling can begin.

Are there any Finnish moderators around who would be interested in making Our Dating Sim more accessible to Finnish viewers?

Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HI! My name is Licínia, I’m Portuguese and I’ve a Degree in Languages and Foreign Cultures. I, also, did one semester in Translation (master degree). I love translation and love K/Cdramas. I’m perfeccionist and love to find the best group of words to do a great translation. I think my knowledge would be useful for your project and it would be a pleasure to become part of your group.

1 Like

Hi, I would like to help with translating from English to Polish. I’ve sent a few applications but unfortunately I didn’t get any reply until now so I hope I will find here somebody who is willing to help me :slight_smile: I like Korean and Chinese Dramas.

3 Likes