Want to subtitle? Let people know!

I’m impressed and I think it’s incredible that someone puts time and effort. I misunderstood and for that I apologize. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I can help with subtitles from English to Spanish if anyone needs it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi :smile: I am new here and I can help with translation from English (graduated English language and literature) to Serbian or checking the English translations or whatever is available within my scope of knowledge…

1 Like

Watch Korean Dramas, Chinese Dramas and Movies Online | Rakuten Viki here’s my sample haha pls watch it

Hi! I would like to traduct from english to french!

Hello ! Voici la liste des personnes qui cherchent des traductrices francophones.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I am looking for some projects what I could translate into hungarian (ofc. from english). I am looking for eihter chinese or korean drama projects, preferably with one of the following genre:

• historical
  • costum
  • fantasy
  • mistery
  • comedy

Hi I can translate from english to hebrew and I am looking for my first project please let me know

1 Like

Hello! I’d like to help the Viki community as much as I can. I am able translate from english to romanian. :smiley:
Also have to mention I’m looking for my first project.

Hello!
I’m new to the community and looking for some more projects to work on! Native English speaker with proficiency in Chinese–I’ve been doing full-time translation work from Chinese into English for over a year now.
Let me know if there’s a project I can join!

2 Likes

Hello! I’d like to subtitle from English to Portuguese. I can also subtitle from Spanish to Portuguese.

Merci beaucoup!

Hello,
I can subtitle from english to french. I just want to help on whatever project I can.
So don’t hesitate to contact me.

Hi, I would like to help with subtitles (and reach 3000 subtitles in languages to become language moderator). I can translate from English to Czech. Now I prefer korean dramas, but all is fine.

Hello. I would like to help. I will sub from English to Turkish. Actually I started subbing The Blue Whisper and I have a few episodes subbed already. But I can sub other projects as well. Please contact me :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey I also want to start out with translating from English into German.
So please contact me! It is really hard to start without help.

@zhaneva

hi, sakhi. would you like to work on a project? you can send a message here.
sleepy_owl - Rakuten Viki

Hello :smiley: i want to help for subtitle and editing. I can subtitle from english to french. I have a lot free time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for approaching !! :smiley: but currently I am busy with exams hence will not be able to work! :smiling_face_with_tear: