Want to subtitle? Let people know!

I can sub Korean to Dutch / English to Dutch and Korean to English

Juli will you be interested in Subbing in the channel KARA STARGRAPHY? Let me know! Thank you

I can subtitle from Korean to English…I know there’s already a lot of people like that, but I can get the job done well, so that the story actually makes sense and is accurate to what the character really mean.

Are you interested in Kara Stargraphy? Let me know

Umm…can I be an English moderator? I can oversee the quality of the subs in English…but I don’t think I will be able to sub a reality show well…

Or I could segment

I send you a PM

The drama Easy fortune Happy life, is looking for Spanish subbers, if you are interested send me a PM or answer here thank you.
http://www.viki.com/tv/302c-easy-fortune-happy-life

Would you like to help with a new Variety show that is coming up called Match? PM me if you are interested thanks!

Are you willing to help with a new Variety show that is coming up called Match? please PM me if you are interested thanks!

Hi! I would like to contribute as an english-indonesia subber. Feel free to contact me.

Hi!! i want to help with the subtitles from English to Spanish or French :smiley:

Hi Nathania,
just send pm to @julievilla or @gesti_lagi - mereka Indo moderators di berbagai dramas, mungkin mereka butuh bantuan kamu.
All the best! And welcome to the community!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi I can subtitle from English to Polish so if you need me just let me now :slight_smile:

Hej jeśli ktoś chciałby mogę potłumaczyć z angielskiego na polski i oczywiście odwrotnie :slight_smile:

Hi ! I would liket to help with subtitles as well. I can sub from English/Spanish/ Dutch (and a little bit of Korean) into French ! :slight_smile:

Hi, I would like to sub from english to spanish.

I would like to help with subs. from English to Spanish. I lost my QC and I want it back, but I don’t know how Viki can return it T_T

I can sub from english to german :slight_smile:

Hi!
I can subtitle English to Polish or Norwegian

I can sub English to Filipino or Filipino to English so please pick me as one of your subtitlers,i promise i’ll do my best :slight_smile: