Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hiiii, I’m Letícia and I would like to be a volunteer on some drama by doing subtitles translating from English to Portuguese-BR. Send a message!:grin:

Ciao ^-^ Se sei interessato,contattami qui–>https://www.viki.com/users/dramalover_742/about

1 Like

Bonjour @danhg @kin,
Vous pouvez regarder ici s’il y a des projets à traduire de l’anglais au français qui vous intéressent (3e onglet) et envoyer un message au modérateur ^-^ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_j0dyJDbQ7_JVIJX_IZmf6sXiCUH21suhA7ru4fgqY4/edit#gid=06
Bonne chance ! :slight_smile:

Hi! I’m looking to sub for some projects. I can do English-Spanish and Spanish-English. I’ll watch anything starring Yoo Ah-in. :joy: But of course I’m willing to sub anything. If you already have the subs done and just want someone to spellcheck/beta said subs, I can do that as well, even for old/closed projects—if you are annoyed by the inconsistency of your projects’ subs and want someone to go over them and polish them, I’m your person! Nitpicking is kind of my thing.

Olá, eu gostaria de ajudar com legendas! Eu posso traduzir do inglês para o português.

Hi - I’m new so I’m just getting used to the protocols here. I’m interested in reviewing English subtitles (I do a large amount of proofreading professionally.) If someone can use me, please reach out. I have a little knowledge of Korean, btw.

2 Likes

I saved your info, keeping you in mind for the next time I need an English Editor.

1 Like

Hello. I’m from Latvia and I want to help with subtitles. I can understand english really well , also I’m really good at my own language grammar - LATVIAN. I can’t explain how much I want to do this. I think this is really amazing thing to do - translating subtitles . :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :sunny:

Hi! I’m from México and I’d like to help as a subtitler, I can do Spanish-English very well. I can also help if you just need someone to review spanish subs. This is my first time doing something like this but I can promise you I’ll work hard!

Salut ! Je voudrais aider à traduire un drama de l’anglais au français (de préférence).
Je suis très souvent connecté donc je peux pas mal aider.
Voilà, donc si ça intéresse quelqu’un, je suis dispo :heart:

HELLO!!!

I’m able to subtitle:

KOREAN <–> ENGLISH
SPANISH <–> ENGLISH
KOREAN <–> SPANISH

Also have recently taken an interest in Japanese so any projects regarding segmenting J-dramas will be greatly appreciated :sob:.

I am also able to edit English (a lot of experience as an English tutor)!!

PLEASE DO CONTACT, SLIDE INTO MY DMs, REACH OUT
I really am excited to start subtitling and broadening my capabilities but finding projects have been quite hard TT_TT

SEE YOU ON THE FLIP SIDE (WITH HOPEFULLY A PROJECT OFFER)

Michelle

3 Likes

@titildette : https://www.viki.com/users/mia0us/about cherche pour https://www.viki.com/tv/36371c-like-a-flowing-river si tu es intéressée, n’hésite pas.

I am just wondering if you have English speaking people sometimes checking translations? A few times now I have run across things that are translated into English that make absolutely no sense what-so-ever.

Such as this sentence “I am conceived of you.” When I saw that all I could think was…Huh?? I can’t remember now where I saw it but there have been other instances like that…only not quite that bad.

Anyway, that was just something that was running around in that empty space called my brain.

1 Like

There isn’t an official title of English editor on Viki, For the more popular shows, there are usually multiple English moderators and one or two of them will check the subtitles and improve them when necessary. If you think you could help by checking English translations, it’s best to directly contact the CM of the drama you want to work on and ask if your help is needed.

3 Likes

Thank you for the information.

Hi, I want to translate and I can help with segmentation too. I speak fluently : english, french and turkish. I’m also learning korean. I hope you will conctact me. Have a nice day. ^^

1 Like

Are you writing from a phone with auto-correct or something? Nobody will take you into a team if you write English like that. (the “edit” button is on the bottom of your post, the little pencil icon)

1 Like

I’m sorry I will fix that

2 Likes

Hey there!
I’m the channel manager of monstar and would like to invite you to the team to subtitle in turkish.
Please PM me if you would like to join the team.
Thanks,
Hye Rin.

2 Likes

Hi, I really would like to do it but… Monstar isn’t available in my country… (france)

1 Like