Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hello people!
I really want to help with the subtitles in different dramas so i hope i´m getting the chance to do it!
I can translated english to german. Since I´m having a lot a lot a lot freetime… i can promise to be a super fast translator! :smile:

2 Likes

Super fast is not the real issue here, but super good as a translator. Welcome and Good Luck!

4 Likes

Hello!!
I’m a newbie. I can subtitle from chinese to english :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi. I can sub from English to Portuguese!!!

1 Like

Hi!
I can translate from english to french :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi
what’s your viki profile?

Hello
I can translate from english to spanish. I would like to help with any project.
Thanks

1 Like

Hello
I would like to start subbing. I can translate form English to Spanish.

1 Like

Hey! I’m Korean and I currently live in America. I’m fluent in both korean and english. I have experience with subbing and have a lot of time in my hands. I will gladly help anyone who needs a korean to korean or a korean to english subber.

4 Likes

hey :slight_smile:
I would like to help subbing. I can translate from English to Dutch

1 Like

Hi! As everyone else here, I would also like to help subtitling dramas. I’m Hungarian and fluent in English, so I can translate from English to my respective language.

1 Like

Hi everyone! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d love to start subbing, I can translate from Chinese to English! :smiley:

3 Likes

Buna! Pot sa traduc din engleza in romana si as fi foarte fericita sa ajut.

1 Like

:sorrindo:

Hi! I’d love to help in subtitling from English to Spanish, if there is any project that I can help in, please let me know
thanks.

i want to help subtitling either Korean to English or Chinese to English dm me if you need help i always try my best!

2 Likes

I’d love to help viki community. :blush: I can translate from English to Finnish. let me know if I can be useful with this little bonus sub. :smile:

1 Like

Hey! Je peux traduire du chinois au français, ainsi que de l’anglais au français. Laissez moi savoir si vous avez besoin de moi!

1 Like

Dear @lovelivenico4u1_541 @clefeifei @vixkitty @sillypiggy @triviaaiu @chumbaka @squishlies @clockwork_april @thegirlinthestars @peachyfluffball katdia first of all welcome to our community
Secondly, in order for you not having to go through all the drama series to find ones that need help why not sending messages to these managers and or moderators for Chinese series in case they need subbers
sandia28
bjohnsonwong
jadecloud88
sabrinafair
cityofstars
douchebag123420_701
marisol_inf
kitty100
scarlet_light
kakashiandme
signsofserendipity
there are more of course but those the ones I remember at the moment