Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Did you try to write a PM to the Italien moderator for the show you want to work on? Or if there is no Italian moderator did you try to contact the CM (channel manager)?

If it was a really old show it might be that there was no active CM/moderator anymore. In that case, try to ask a language moderator of a newer show :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hi!
Someone is looking for a Chinese to English subbers so would you like to help her?
it’s her new project (:

hi!
you can contact the Spanish moderator of “running man”
her profile link: https://www.viki.com/users/danifer/overview

just tell her that you want to help with the subtitles (:

1 Like

Hi! I would like to translate from English to Romanian.

1 Like

Hey, I want like to translate from english to german.

3 Likes

Hello! I’m a Spanish and Catalan native speaker so I would like to subtitle any project from English to Spanish or Catalan (although it’s not a very common language). I’m also currenlty learning Japanese and Korean at university so maybe I could also help to subtitle from those languages. Thanks for reading.

Hello,
I would like to help Viki community.I can subtitle from english to polish.
Feel free to contact me,
G

1 Like

Recently I have seen requests from people willing to translate from Korean to English. So for you all how about doing what irmar said before to another new volunteer?:

1 Like

I Tried to contact the CM (3 different one, for 3 different Drama) but noone answered. I’ll follow your advice and i’ll try to contact the moderator Then. I didnt know that even the moderators can add subbers.
Thanks for the help!!

2 Likes

@elaysaaron_995 normaly the mods adds the subbers =)

1 Like

czy można dokończyć tłumaczyć the Untamed i Figsh break spehere po polsku

Hi, I’d love to subtitle from English to Polish :uk::arrow_right::poland:
Hej, chętnie przetłumaczę napisy z angielskiego na polski :uk::arrow_right::poland:

1 Like

Very creative and good move it shows you can be great volunteer for any team. Good Luck!

2 Likes

@ elaysaaron_995

[SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS BUT I HAVE A MIGRAINE HEADACHE. GOOD NIGHT, AND I HOPE THIS CAN BE OF HELP TO OUR FUTURE VOLUNTEERS] ***FORGIVE ANY MISTAKES.

THE MODERATORS ARE THE ONES WHO ADD THE SUBBERS. LOOK FOR THE MODERATOR OF YOUR LANGUAGE *(SPANISH, GERMAN, FRENCH, ITALIAN ETC,ETC,) AND WRITE A PM TO THAT SPECIFIC MODERATOR, REQUESTING TO BE PART OF THE SUBBERS IN HER/HIS TEAM. GO TO THE MAIN PAGE OF THE DRAMA IN THERE THEY HAVE THE INFO ABOUT THE MODERATORS.

THE CM ADDS THE MODERATORS/SEGMENTERS/EDITORS AND TAKE CARE OF MANY THINGS IN THE DRAMA. THEY ARE TOO BUSY TO BE ADDING SUBBERS, TOO. THAT’S THE REASON WHY THEY HAVE MODERATORS IN SO MANY DIFFERENT LANGUAGE AND THEY TAKE CARE OF ADDING SUBBERS AND GIVING THE ‘‘GO’S’’

IF YOU KNOW FOR EXAMPLE GERMAN; YOU GO TO THE GERMAN MODERATOR IN THE DRAMA (IF THERE’S NONE FOR THAT LANGUAGE, [THEN] YOU CONTACT THE CM AND HOPEFULLY…SHE’S A NICE PERSON AND ANSWERS YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE).

I HAD EXPERIENCE WITH WONDERFUL CM, AND BAD EXPERIENCE WITH VERY RUDE, UNCARING CM. THERE’S ALWAYS THAT CHANCE YOU WILL ENCOUNTER A PERSON LIKE THAT. THAT’S PART OF LIFE. NOT GIVING UP AND GIVING THE BEST YOU HAVE TO OFFER AS A VOLUNTEER IS THE BEST YOU CAN DO. ALWAYS DO REMEMBER: VOLUNTEERING IS A JOB WITH NO PAY BUT IT DESERVES THE SAME RESPECT AS IF YOU DO. BE MINDFUL OF THAT. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

1 Like

dało by radę dokończyć tłumaczyć na język polski the Untamed i fighs break spehe

Hey:relaxed: i would to help… i can translate from english into german

Hello, I am a beginner as a translate but I am fluent in Portuguese (Brazilian Portuguese) and my level of English is basic

if you need help please send me a message on viki
https://www.viki.com/users/mariah_bocoli_2711/overview

Hi,
I want to subtitle any Korean drama from English to Arabic.

2 Likes

hello! I can sub from arabic to english and from english to arabic

2 Likes

Hi, I just read this after a long time. Thank you so much for the help! I´ve already contacted her and I´m waiting for her answer. Again, thank you!

2 Likes