Viki

Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi,
I want to subtitle any Korean drama from English to Arabic.

hello! I can sub from arabic to english and from english to arabic

Hi, I just read this after a long time. Thank you so much for the help! I´ve already contacted her and I´m waiting for her answer. Again, thank you!

Hello! I’m fluent in Portuguese (my mother language) and I can help subtitle from English (fluent too).
I’m an International Relations student wanting to improve and help other people to get some joy and get in touch with new culture, so it’d be great!
Thank you! Hope you’re doing well.

I can subtitle english to spanish and spanish to english also korean to english but a bit because Im not that fluent but I can subtitle it

hi, i can help subtitle from english to arabic or from arabic to english

Hey there :smiley:
I can help with English to German translations. Looking forward to anyone in need.

You’re welcome anytime!!

Hey! I would love to help! I can subtitle from English to Norwegian :smiley:

Hello :slight_smile:

I want to help translating dramas because i’m bored 24/7 haha
I can translate english to german.

Text me ^^

I think this ‘‘want to subtitle?’’ must be overwhelming ppl. I hope they delete the many years, old messages, and leave only the newer ones so they can start making sense. Maybe that will help?

text me, and let me know what you guys think.’’ They forgot that in order to text them, they need to give their phone number first. Dahhhhh…

PS I can translate from English to Spanish if anyone needs me in your team just give me a call. Thanks!

Hello, just joined.
I didn’t watch this drama yet. I can translate from English in Albanian.

اذا اردتي ان تترجمي اي مسلسل يمكنكِ ان تخبري مشرف اللغة العربية للمسلسل
!!حظاً موفقاً

ملاحظة: اذا اردتي ان تترجمي يمكنكِ اخباري ايضاً

اذا اردتي ان تترجمي اي مسلسل يمكنكِ ان تخبري مشرف اللغة العربية للمسلسل
!!حظاً موفقاً

ملاحظة: اذا اردتي ان تترجمي يمكنكِ اخباري ايضاً

Olá, :risonho:
posso ajudar com traduções de chines para Inglês e português. na espera de uma convocação.

hola me gustaria traducir de ingles a español tengo disponibilidad de tiempo espero que alguien me escriba

¡Hola! Estoy buscando proyectos para subtitular del inglés al español o viceversa.

Hi! I’m interested in subtitling from korean to english but also can segment if needed

Hey, I would like help with subtitles, from english to german.

Hi, I want to subtitle from english to spanish. It can be any drama.