Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hello! I’m fluent in Portuguese (my mother language) and I can help subtitle from English (fluent too).
I’m an International Relations student wanting to improve and help other people to get some joy and get in touch with new culture, so it’d be great!
Thank you! Hope you’re doing well.

2 Likes

I can subtitle english to spanish and spanish to english also korean to english but a bit because Im not that fluent but I can subtitle it

1 Like

hi, i can help subtitle from english to arabic or from arabic to english

1 Like

Hey there :smiley:
I can help with English to German translations. Looking forward to anyone in need.

3 Likes

You’re welcome anytime!!

Hey! I would love to help! I can subtitle from English to Norwegian :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

I want to help translating dramas because i’m bored 24/7 haha
I can translate english to german.

Text me ^^

1 Like

I think this ‘‘want to subtitle?’’ must be overwhelming ppl. I hope they delete the many years, old messages, and leave only the newer ones so they can start making sense. Maybe that will help?

text me, and let me know what you guys think.’’ They forgot that in order to text them, they need to give their phone number first. Dahhhhh…

PS I can translate from English to Spanish if anyone needs me in your team just give me a call. Thanks!

Hello, just joined.
I didn’t watch this drama yet. I can translate from English in Albanian.

اذا اردتي ان تترجمي اي مسلسل يمكنكِ ان تخبري مشرف اللغة العربية للمسلسل
!!حظاً موفقاً

ملاحظة: اذا اردتي ان تترجمي يمكنكِ اخباري ايضاً

اذا اردتي ان تترجمي اي مسلسل يمكنكِ ان تخبري مشرف اللغة العربية للمسلسل
!!حظاً موفقاً

ملاحظة: اذا اردتي ان تترجمي يمكنكِ اخباري ايضاً

Olá, :risonho:
posso ajudar com traduções de chines para Inglês e português. na espera de uma convocação.

hola me gustaria traducir de ingles a español tengo disponibilidad de tiempo espero que alguien me escriba

¡Hola! Estoy buscando proyectos para subtitular del inglés al español o viceversa.

Hi! I’m interested in subtitling from korean to english but also can segment if needed

Hey, I would like help with subtitles, from english to german.

1 Like

Hi, I want to subtitle from english to spanish. It can be any drama.

Hi there, contact perhaps https://www.viki.com/users/go/6552629u to see if she has any ongoing projects or if she can guide you. Hodne stesti! :four_leaf_clover: :wave:

Make sure you ask the German Mod of a show to participate and viel Glück! If you want I can invite you to our German Kakaotalk App Anfragenchat to find projects faster! Let me know!

3 Likes

Ok, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like