Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi! I can translate from Japanese to English. If anyone needs help give me a shout!

2 Likes

Hi! I can subtitle from Mandarin to English! New here but love languages and translation etc.! I am a native English speaker and fluent in Mandarin.

1 Like

Hi everyone!
I would like to sub from english to italian, let me know if I can help!

you can do what irmar said

how about doing what @irmar suggests:
" There are many projects needing helping hands. However some of them need you to be QC or have Viki pass for accessing the videos.
Why don’t you do a thing and write to cgwm808 (just click on the link). She is a Chief editor of many dramas, and takes care of forming the English teams. Ask her if any of her projects need a subber. You may have to do a short test, of course."

Hi! I’m a native Romanian speaker and fluent in English and Spaish, but I’m not a god writer in Spanish, so I just can traslate from Spanish, is a little bit dificult to translate to Spanish, but I can try, that’s why I’m here :smile: . I also know a little of Italian and basic level Korean, but I’m confident in Romanian, English and Spanish. I can translate from English to Romanian and Romanian to English, Spanish to Romanian/ English
If you need help, let me know! :blush:

1 Like

Hii everyone!
I’m new here, I would like to help, I can subtitle from english to Italian :relaxed:
Let me know ^^ thanks!

OlĂĄ pessoal ^^
Posso legendar do InglĂȘs p/ PortuguĂȘs
Gostaria muito de ajudar!

Hey everyone!
I’m new around here but I would like to help out where I can. I can subtitle from Japanese to English.
Let me know if there are any projects where I can be of assistance. Thanks!

3 Likes

Oii, tudo bem? Quero começar a legendar, sou fluente em inglĂȘs, espanhol, coreano, e japonĂȘs, quero legendar para portuguĂȘs
 por favor me arrumem algo para legendar. Obrigada desde entĂŁo.

1 Like

Hello, if you need help to do subtitles from Filipino (tagalog) to English, I can help.
Please let me know.
Thank you.
Marsha

hey,
se precisarem de ajuda com legendas do inglĂȘs para o portuguĂȘs eu adoraria ajudar! :slight_smile:

Hola, soy nuevo pero quiero empezar subbing para drams Chinos. Necesito ayudo a direcciones para donde ir o que hacer. Si alguien me puede ayudar.

Usted puede contactar el moderador del español por un drama. Puede hacer clic en un drama y desplazarse hasta que mira šel equipo de subtitulandoš. Haga clic en lo, y busque el moderador del español. Haga clic otra vez en el nombre del moderador y se llevarå al prófil del moderador. Cuando estå allí, usted puede enviar un mensaje diciendo que usted quiere ayudar con los subtitulos de inglés a español.

2 Likes

Hey there! I’m very new to the community and am looking for an opportunity to gain some subtitling and segmenting experience. I am fluent in Chinese (mandarin) and English, so please contact me if I can be of help:) Thank you!

4 Likes

Te mandei mensagem :blush:

Hello everyone!

I would love to sub from English to Portuguese (or vice versa). Please let me know if you need any help. DM me at https://www.viki.com/users/lika/overview .

[PT] Estou procurando dramas para traduzir (EN-PT). Se precisarem de ajuda, me mande um PM.

Thank you,
Lika

Hi guys I would love to start subbing! I can do Chinese to English and vice versa. I saw that a couple of Chinese shows have come out so if you need someone for your team I gotchu!

3 Likes

Hi! I would like to help with subtitles:) I can subtitle from english to german.

2 Likes

¥Hola! Estoy buscando proyectos para subtitular del inglés al español o viceversa.