Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Write me a private message and i will take you in for a chinese drama if your’re interested :slight_smile:

hey, i want to sub from pt to en

Hi everyone,
if you need someone to sub from English to German vice versa or from Tamil to German/English let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I could sub from English to Finnish, so if I can help just let me know.

Hi everyone !

I would like to sub from english to french or from korean to english/french
I am trying to have my QC back so if you need little hands to finnish a work don’t hesitate.

Hi, I can sub from english to czech.
I don´t have any experience yet, but i would like to help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi. I need german subbers for my Drama “Love Actually”. Write me a message, if you’re interestet :slight_smile:

Hi Vini80 longtime no see, you want to join the Anfragenchat on kakaotalk?:raising_hand_woman:

@adel_heczko_584 try to contact https://www.viki.com/users/idbarka/overview if she has any projects. Hodne stesti, zdravi Simi :blush:

1 Like

hello I want the opportunity of subtitles from english to portuguese br

Hello, I would like to help in subbing shows/movies/series/basically everything from English to Italian ^^

1 Like

Hi, I would like to help with subtitles. I can translate from English to Czech :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Alright. I just wrote you back :slight_smile:

Unfortunately I don’t have KakaoTalk :frowning:

Hello, I want to subtitle from English to Malayalam in my spare time.

Bonjour j’ai besoin de traducteur de l’anglais au français si tu es intéressé.

Hi, I want to help to translate and editing from English to Spanish :blush:

Looking for opportunities to provide English to English general editing for Chinese programs.

Hi, I would like to do Subtitle for (English,Korean into Urdu) a national language of Pakistan (where korean dramas are getting popular day by day. Please let me know about the procedure.
Thank you

Olá! Estou disposta a traduzir de Inglês para Português. Ainda estou começando, por favor, me dê uma oportunidade :face_with_hand_over_mouth::piscadela: