Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hello :slight_smile: Iā€™d like to subtitle from french to english/arabic and from english to arabic and vice versa :slight_smile: if you have any projects PM me and Iā€™ll do them as soon as I can :smiley:

I could help you seg and sub English to french .

Hi, i can sub from english to spanishā€¦ could you recommend me some projects

1 Like

Hello, I can sub from English to Polish.
Thank you!

HI, we are currently recruiting for translators in all languages for the 2014 Taipei Countdown

If you are interested send me or Auroratasya a PM.

Si estan interesadas en Subtitular en EspaƱol contactar a Blu3love

Hey! I would like to subtitle English-Portuguese! please recomend me some drama!

I can sub in Vietnamese, or for other languages I can sub from English to Vietnamese. Please contact me if you need help. Iā€™m looking forward to seeing more Vietnamese movies and dramas on Viki. Thanks!

Hi! Iā€™m really want to help to do the subtitles.
I can sub from engish to french.
Please recommend me some projects.

I would help to sub from English to Indonesian

i would like to help subtitling from english to indonesian
if theres any projects please let me know :slight_smile:

Salut,
Je recherche des traducteurs pour le drama taĆÆwanais ā€œTi Amo Chocolateā€, si Ƨa tā€™intĆ©resse envoie-moi un MP ici.

Hello !
I would like to subtitle dramas from english to french, or from french to english !
So if anyone needs a translator, Iā€™m here ^^

Mon niveau en anglais est pas mal je pense et je suis trĆØs souvent disponible donc envoyez-moi un message si vous avez besoin dā€™une traductrice, merci :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello! (:
I would like to help translating from English to Estonian and Russian.
I can assure you that I know those languages very well + my grammar good.

Hi, can I get a project to subtitle from chinese tradiosional or simplified to english vice versaā€¦
Thanks

1 Like

@ferdian_wirawan_848 : http://www.viki.com/tv/9933c-the-magic-blade needs chinese translator. You can send a message to the english moderator.

Hi would you be interested in joining the team for the c-dramas Hot Mom or Painted Skin?

Hi would you be interested in the Chinese dramas Hot Mom or Painted Skin? Iā€™m also recruiting subbers for the Taiwanese dramas A Good Wife and An Innocent Mistake. :slight_smile:

Hello, I would like to help with k-dramas projects, i can subtitle from english to french. :sunny:

iā€™d like to help make subs (korean -> english). korean is my first language and my english is not perfect, but i want to help :slight_smile: i can translate korean into english and double check or refine subs (i watched few dramas here and subs were generally great but sometimes i found mistakes and wanted to correct them).

I am looking for Thai-English sub volunteers for Tuberose Mask. We have 9 episodes that are fully segmented and are currently working on episode 10 of 12 episodes. Please help us complete this project.

http://www.viki.com/tv/21019c-the-tuberose-mask-chinese-hardsubbedrecruiting-segmenters-and-subtitlers

Thanks,
Shae