Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi hello, I can subtitle from English to Spanish.

Oi,eu gostaria de participar da legendagen de InglĂȘs/portugĂ»es!!!Estou procurando muito algum trabalho que eu possa fazer desse tipo!!!

Everyone Please PM bluenoona81 Thanks

Hi there! I’d like to make subtitles from English to Italian! Contact me, thanks

OlĂĄ a todos! Estou a procura de um drama para legendar, do inglĂȘs para o portuguĂȘs.
Confesso que procurei em diversos lugares e com muitos moderadores de portuguĂȘs porem todos estĂŁo com a equipe completa.
Peço esta oportunidade.
Com carinho.
Aline!

1 Like

Hey! I’m interested in helping out and can translate from Korean to English. Is there any projects you can recommend?

Hi @renni13_826 ! Welcome!
You can take a look among the on-air titles and the Latest Releases that are not yet finished, pick one, and then send a message to the chief editor saying you’d like to help out in drama XXX as a Korean-English subber. :slight_smile:
Good luck!

Hello :slight_smile:

I’m Blacky and I’m from Germany. If it is possible, I want to translate english subs to german. There are some series out there whose german subs kinda
 well, aren’t good.
My working times are mostly in the evening and weekends. I hope, someone needs my help. :slight_smile:

You can contact me here on Viki or via email: black_harmonics@weibsvolk.org

Greetings from Germany. :wink:

1 Like

Hello everyone!
I am available to subtitle from English to Spanish. I can work every day in the evenings.
Looking forward to start a new project.

Please contact bluenoona81 at Dog Star TV (https://www.viki.com/tv/36666c-dog-star-tv)

1 Like

Hi, guys!! I would like to subtitle from English to Portuguese. :grinning:

Hello. I want to translate from English to Turkish. I’ve already tried to contact a few channel managers. But most of them seem to haven’t been active for several months, I think. Does anyone have any help or suggestion?

You better look out for Turkish moderators and ask them, if they need subbers for their projects. Channel Managers usually don’t add other languages subtitlers and probably will direct you to the respective moderator.

1 Like

Hey, there! I really want to help in the translation from English to Portuguese or from Spanish to Portuguese. If you need my help, just let me know! Thank you :)))

Üdv!

Tapasztalatból beszélek, a discussiont overall nem igazån nézik magyarok.
Ha szeretnél fordítani a legegyszerƱbb, hogy kiszemelsz egy dråmåt ami nincs lefordítva és írsz a hunmodnak :slight_smile:

Ha gondolod nekem is dobhatsz egy ĂŒzit szĂ­vesen dolgoznĂ©k egyĂŒtt valakivel.

Szia.
Köszönöm, de azóta mår talåltam jó pår dråmåt és négyet teljesen le is fordítottam. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone~ :hugs:
I am available to subtitle from English to Serbian every day in the evenings after work and all day on the weekends.
Looking forward to getting started. :smile:

1 Like

Zdravo pawtato :slight_smile: ,
Vidim da bi htela da prevodiơ na srpski jezik. Ja sam deo većeg tima prevodilaca, pa ako si zainteresovana da radiơ sa nama, poơalji privatnu poruku na Vikiju, rado ćemo te uvesti u ovaj izazovan i zabavan hobi.
https://www.viki.com/users/bebeka_chan/overview
Pozz

Hii! I would like to help with subtitles from English to Portuguese!

Hi! I would like to help with subtitles from english to polish :smiley: i really want to help, thanks!