Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi there,
I don’t have much experience subtitling but I’d be happy to help out with any dramas for Korean to English subs? Quarantining has certainly given me some time haha

Hi

I want to help in subtitling CN <-> EN please let me know how i can help.

Thanks

Hello
if you need someone to do subtitle from English to Arabic for Korean drama or shows i’m here to help. i can also help with other projects if you need me to do the subtitles for.

Hi. I want to help. I can sub from english to romanian :grin:

Estoy dispuesta a subtitular de Inglés a Español, se los agradecería mucho si me contactan.

I would love to subtitle from English to Spanish, I am available 24/7

1 Like

Hi,
I am new here and I would like to be a translator and do subtitling here on Viki. I study English and I am fluent in English so I would like to translate from English to my native language Bosnian. I noticed there are not many kdramas with this language as an option.
I wrote few times to language moderators but I recieved no reply.
I would like to be part of this big, friendly community.

Thank you, and I hope someone will contact me :smiley:

2 Likes

To all who are looking to contribute:
The fastest way folks can reach you, a viki member who wants to contribute at Viki, is if you leave your viki profile link for example see mine:
https://www.viki.com/users/simi11/overview

In that way it’s easier to give you projects or add you to a team. The profile in discussions isn’t the same as at Viki main page. All the communication among teams happens within your Viki Inbox.

Good luck!:four_leaf_clover:

@miramochi and all the newbies:
here a useful link for new members who want to contribute:

Before you start subtitling please do read these guidelines that explain many rules also about channel roles. It is recommended when you start, start with a team that is experienced, the moderator will guide you with all the do’s and don’ts :wink:
Some guidlines are in other languages as well, I believe there is a German guideline among the German circle, if not just work with the googledoc a Moderator writes up.

3 Likes

@simi11 Thank you for all your recommendations I really appreciate it ^^

1 Like

Hello everyone!
This is my first time here and I would like find something to help with as being translator. I own page with Variety Show’s translating with EXO but for now looking for something else too. Polish language is my native and this is language into I could help in translate from english.

1 Like

Hi, I am new here and I am looking for a project that I can help you to translate kdramas(preferably) from english to turkısh.

Zgłoś się do polskiego moderatora danego serialu/filmu/show, który Cię interesuje. To najszybsza metoda, bo project finder działa nienajlepiej.

1 Like

Hi guys, I’m interested in sub a k-drama or j-drama from english to portuguese.

Hi everyone, I am looking to sub KDramas from Korean to English. Any project needs a Kor-Eng subber, please contact me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi,I would like to translate from english to spanish.

thank you

Hi!
I speak Hungarian, English and German! Please give me some work ! :smile:

1 Like

Hello!
I can subtitle from English to Greek.
Please let me know if I can help out with a project.
Hope you have a nice day! :blush:

1 Like

Hello
if you need someone to sub from English to Dutch i’m here ^^

1 Like

Hi!
I would like to sub from English to Italian.

Hi everyone,

I would like to help subtitle Japanese to English projects.

If you are looking for volunteers please let me know :slight_smile: