Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hello, I want to help with subtitles. I can sub from Chinese to English and vice versa! :smiley:

Hello
I would like to start subtitles on Viki
I’m available to contribute my knowledge with the community in this drama world that I like much. I can subtitle from english to spanish, I also know basic skills in portuguese.

Is je gebruikersnaam op Viki hetzelfde als je gebruikersnaam bij Discussions? Ik kan je profiel niet vinden. Zou je anders even de link naar je profiel willen plaatsen?

Hi everyone, I recently joined the Viki community and I’m looking for some projects. I can translate from English to Simplified Chinese or Chinese to English. Please contact me if there are any projects I can help with!

Hi everyone, I recently join the community. I can translate from English to Spanish. If you need help reach out to me I can help.

Hello everyone,

I can translate from English to French and English to Hindi. Lemme know if you would need my help, I would really appreciate it.

Merci Beaucoup

Hey,
I wanna help, I can subtitle from english to spanish

Hello!
I can subtitle from english to polish! <3

1 Like

Hello! I can sub from english to german :blush: pls contact me when there is a drama i can help to translate!

4 Likes

Hi,
I can subtitle from english to portuguese, please send me a message if there is any project I could help!!!

Hi,
I wish to help in subtitling KDramas from english to Arabic. If you need help with that send me a message please.

Thank you .

1 Like

Hello!
I am looking for translating from english to dutch, and i like to start with a show that is not to long, but i don’t mind if it’s a long show.
Please send me a message if you need someone for a show that you know that you need a dutch translator for.

If there are any projects or teams that need English to Chinese or Chinese to English subtitling please message me.

Hi! I would love to help the Viki community and I want to help with subtitles in english to spanish and english to portuguese. Feel free to contact me :wink:

Hello,

I would like to start subtitling for English to Spanish. Shoot me a message. Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I am looking for new projects to sub from english to german :slight_smile: please let me know

3 Likes

hi
i can sub from eglish to french and creole…because i speak three language could you gave some project please.

hi i can translate from englisch to german :grinning: i will wait for a new project please :+1:

1 Like

I would love to help with the subtitles!! English to Portuguese :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I really wanna make some people smile!

1 Like

@martinamracsek_904 Konnte dein Profil nicht finden?? Bist du bei Viki Webseite (nicht in diesem Forum) angemeldet? Wenn nicht, dann kannst du auch nicht subben.
https://www.viki.com/users/martinamracsek_904

1 Like