Viki

Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi, I can sub from Korean to English ^^

Je cherche des traducteurs français sur un nouveau projet si ça te dit envoie moi une message :wink:

Hi everyone!

I can translate english to spanish and spanish to english! :slight_smile:

Hi! My name is Kat and I was hoping to be able to help. I am fluent in English and Spanish. I currently have a lot of free time being out of school and all. Stay Safe!

Hi everyone! My name is Mily and I would like to help in this community. I am free , let me know if you need any help. I can help with English, Spanish and French . Thanks :smiley:

Hi, my name is Emma and I am looking to sub from korean to english! I am fluent and a native speaker, so I am bilingual in both languages, please let me know if I can help!

Lots of projects needing help with Korean-English translation.
You could write to some English moderators or Chief Editors, such as cgwm808, marykarmelina etc. who will have projects to put you in.
Alternatively, look at the Coming Soon section. It’s there where they are recruiting, and they will welcome you with open arms.

Hi! I can subtitle from English to Dutch and Dutch to English

Ako zelis mogu da te dodam da prevodis dramu Once again, ukoliko ti se dopada taj zanr.

Hello, I would like to help! I can subtitle from english to portuguese.

If you have a project, please let me know !

Hi! I’m interesting in subbing Japanese/English, English/Japanese, or QC’ing any subs in English. Let me know if you have projects!

And some people from previous months:

There was someone looking for Chinese to English subbers here: C-Drama Ancient Detective-I'm looking for the editor and subbers for English team

C-Drama Ancient Detective-I'm looking for the editor and subbers for English team

hi, I can sub from Chinese to Spanish, English to Spanish

Hello, i can sub from english to polish. Please recommend me some projects.

Sim, eu gostaria de poder legendar para o português!
Yes, I’d like to subtitle for portuguese language.

Hi

I can subtitle from chinese to english if anyone needs a volunteer

I’ am brazilian, I would like to know if you have any team for english subtitles projects for portuguese. Please get in touch!!!

Hello, I am really interested in translating English to Portuguese. If you can add me to the team, I will be very grateful!

Thank you very much and I hope I can help

I’ve never subbed b4 but I wanna try so hmu for Korean to English.:blush: