Want to subtitle? Let people know!

hi we are looking from Chinese Simplificated-mandarin,or taiwanese to english for. this Drama. Xiaoju’s Spring if you’r still intrested.
hope for you’r answer. smile

i got a proJect… is Xiaoju’s Spring… can you help me?
i need moderators too if you want to.

I can subtitle English- Vietnamese - maybe Czech language as well (both from-to).

WILL YOU BE INTERESTED IN 2012 DRAMA XIOJU’S SPRING
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SUBBER TO ENGLISH,:slight_smile:

HI THERE!
I WILL LOVE YOU TO GET INTO XIAOJU’S SPRING TEAM

HI, WE NEED YOU IN OUR XIAOJU’S SPRING TEAM.
IF YOU’R INTERESTED, SEND ME A PM

HEY, XIAOJU’S SPRING NEED YOU’R HELP.
PLEASE PM ME, OR THE MODERATOR

HI THERE, XIAOJU’S SPRING TEAM NEED YOU, WE ARE LOOKING FOR SUBBERS AND SEGMENTER, IF YOU’R WILLING TO TRY SEND ME A PM OR TO THE MODERATOR.

Hi, I am able to translate from english to spanish, I have been translating in several dramas and now I am a CQ.

I would like to help you, if you have any work for me.

Pat.

I can translate korean to English if you need help

Hi, I’m looking for segmenters and Chinese- English subbers for my channel Daughter Back. If anyone is interested, please pm me. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi! I would want to subtitle a korean drama to tagalog. Hope you can recommend some. :smiley:

I´m looking for Spanish to English translators for the drama A Happy Life:

A happy life:
http://www.viki.com/tv/22782c-a-happy-life

Interesad@s me dejan saber. Gracias

Hello, I’d like to start subtitling. I can translate from english to french, let me know if you have any available projects :smiley:

I can subtitle too!
chinese to English.
I can also make page layouts.

Man Comes to Tang Dynasty desperately needs Chinese to English subbers!
Please say you will help us! :smile:

Tasya ^^

Does anyone have any movies/ TV series etc projects that they want to translate from Chinese (both simplified and traditional) to English, and vice versa.

Can you help us subbing from Chinese to English on this drama, please? Man Comes to Tang Dynasty, a licensed chinese drama. It has hardsubs too.

Thanks!

Tasya ^^

hola, se traducir de ingles-español por si alguien necesito uno no duden en decir… I can sub english to spanish if you need send me a message

hi there! i’m actually looking for chinese to english subbers… will you help me out?
this is the channel: Xiaoju’s Spring