Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi I’am a french subber so if anyone needs me I’m available.

PORTUGUESE Subbing Academy - To apply, click here to fill out the form
(Para os falantes do Português)

For other languages, access the Academy channel, click here

1 Like

hola quisiera ayudar a traducir ingles-español enviar mensaje a sahidfreyre@gmail.com :sonriendo:

To all the newbies for Hindi language, if you want to get started subbing in hindi here on Viki, we welcome you to fill this form https://forms.gle/f6xsUfE3Wdvec9GCA.
This will let us know you better and we can have a great bond with each other.

2 Likes

Hi there! I can translate Korean, Japanese, and Chinese into English. If you have any recommendations for projects can you please tell me?

hola puedo traducir de ingles a español puedo intentar ayudar también del coreano a español por si a alguien le interesa aqui estoy para poder ayudar

Hello, I am new here and will be glad to help. I can translate from chinese to english/french or english<=>french

1 Like

Hi, I’m new and am looking to help sub from Korean to English - let me know if there are any projects I can help on! I’m also potentially interested in subbing from Korean/English to Chinese.

Here’s my profile, my about me describes my experience a little bit: https://www.viki.com/users/sketchytofu/about

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! Korean to English translators are always in high demand at Viki so I am sure you will soon be working on many projects. I say this from experience since I am relatively new myself. I only started translating July of this year and I already have made over 11,000 subtitle contributions. Good luck on all your future projects!

5 Likes

I’m looking for volunteers who are fluent in Kor and Chin to translate into Eng! Contact me!
And others languages too!
My Viki user: https://www.viki.com/users/enayssac

PORTUGUESE Subbing Academy - To apply, click here to fill out the form
(Para os falantes do Português e Você precisa ter uma conta no Viki, não somente a conta daqui da comunidade)

For other languages, access the Academy channel , click here

Hi there,

I’m interested in helping as a subtitler. I’d like to translate from English into Français.

Nice subber so if anyone needs me I’m available.

Hello!
I’m new here and I would like to help. I can translate from English to French and vice versa.
I have also some knowledge in Japanese.
Thank you!:hugs:
Sabuchan

1 Like

Hi! I can do english to spanish translation. Let me know if anyone is interested!

Hello all! I also would love to help with subtitles…I can sub from english into portuguese

I’d be happy to sub in Hebrew! Can do English->Hebrew translation. Let me know if anyone could perhaps use my services :grimacing:

Hola buenas, puedo traducir del ingles al español. si necesitan a alguien para subtítulos puedo ayudarles. solo pregunten o avíseme.

hi! interested in subbing korean to english :slight_smile: please let me know if there are any projects with availabilities.

1 Like

Hello,
I would like to be part of a team and help with subtitles :blush: .I am fluent in Spanish, English and Romanian.
I do not mind the country of the drama/movie so, if there are still any available places in a team I would be very happy to be part of one :blush: .
Thank you!

Olá eu estou disponivel para traduzir do japônes para o português, quem quiser só me chamar.