Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hello,
I am looking to translate from English to Dutch, I can also translate from English to romanized Hindi

1 Like

Hello there @Saksh, I am a member from Hindi community, will you like to join us?
This is the link to my profile, https://www.viki.com/users/twinkling
Waiting to hear from you. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hallo Saksh,
Wat fijn dat er nog een nederlandse vertaler is!
Als je wilt heb ik nog wel een project waar je bij kan helpen, genaamd: three lives, three worlds: the pillow book
Stuur me een berichtje als je intresse hebt.
https://www.viki.com/users/fabienneodding/overview

Gostaria de me voluntariar para legendar do inglês para pt-br

Hi!
I would really love to be part of a team and help with subtitles. I’m fluent in Spanish and English due that I’m studying English - Spanish translation and I want to get some experience in this field.
I don’t mind the country of the show so if there is a place available in a team I would love to be part of one.
Thank you!

1 Like

Interested in Korean-English subbing. I did some up to a couple years ago and would like to get back into it.

2 Likes

I can subtitle from chinese to french

i can do Chinese to English and a small amount of Korean to English

Hello. I want to help with subtitles…I can sub from English into Arabic :hearts:

Hello there!

In the future I would love to become a translator and want to collect as many experiences as possible! I am quite a newbie here - but I will learn fast!

The most fluent and comfortable languages for subtitling for me are English and German.
Currently I really want to be a part of the subtitling team to help out with the historian comedy and romance drama “General’s Lady”, I love it so much!

I am also able to translate a small amount of Korean (TOPIK Level 3), Chinese (upper elementary) to English/German. Probably my language skills will progress during my semester, so later on I might be able to help more with Korean/Chinese to English/German translations.

3 Likes

Then you should contact the German moderator in that drama. Do you know how to find her/him?

1 Like

Hi!

You need to state which languages you can translate from and to :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hi! I can help you with subtitles in English-Portuguese and English-Spanish. I can also subtitle these two languages ​​directly from Korean.

@schnorfi

https://www.viki.com/users/rose_shn/overview

das ist die deutsche Mod dazu, falls du dich noch nicht so gut auskennst. schreib sie an und sie wird sich schnell melden :smiley:

1 Like

Found her, thank you very much for your advice!

1 Like

Ich danke dir!! Hatte sie beim ersten Mal Suchen unter dem Sub Team nicht gefunden. Also nochmal vielen, vielen Dank!

2 Likes

Hi! I can translate from English to French! Contact me if needed :wink:

Lisa

Hi!
I can translate from English to Chinese! Hope to help with subtitles & segments!

Hi! I would like to help with subtitles from English to Italian! :upside_down_face:

Hi!
I am from Singapore and am a native speaker for Chinese and English. I just started in the Viki community and had a blast subbing “Last Romance”. Hoping to find more opportunities to sub Chinese to English. Cheers!