Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hii I’m looking for some projects: I can translate from korean or english to italian!

नमस्ते, मैं हिंदी में उपशीर्षक लिखना चाहती हूँ। मेरी हिंदी बहुत अच्छी है, व्याकरण के साथ साथ स्पेलिंग भी। मैं एडिटर का काम भी कर सकती हूँ लेकिन शुरुआत के लिए मुझे सब्बिंग करनी होगी। उम्मीद है मुझे जल्द ही कोई प्रोजेक्ट मिलेगा।

Hello, I am new to subtitling. I can translate from English to Hindi. I am really confident with my Hindi skills and can also work as an editor but I need a project to start with as a subtitler. Hope I get picked up.

1 Like

Olá, estou a procura de projetos para legendar ou revisar do inglês para o português. Tenho experiência em tradução e em revisão, porém ainda não na viki.

Aqui está o link para o meu perfil: https://www.viki.com/users/geu

Desde já, muito obrigada!

Ciao a tutti, cerco drama da tradurre ENG-ITA | SPA-ITA.
Grazie

Hi! Is there any fun project for English to Spanish translations? I can also translate from Portuguese to Spanish!

Hi! 我想要帮助你们把简体中文字幕翻译成英文
I would like to volunteer to translate subtitles from simplified Chinese to English. :grinning:

1 Like

Olá! Poderia me recomendar alguns projetos? Gostaria de legendar do Inglês para o Português.

Hi! I want to translate from English to Spanish. Plz contact me if you need some help!

It has been a while since I made part of a project here on Viki but I can translate from English to Portuguese and I would love to help the community once more.

Wenn jemand Hilfe bei der Übersetzung von Englisch auf Deutsch braucht kann ich gerne helfen.
If somebody need translation from english to german I can help.

1 Like

Hello everyone! I’m Alajau. Ready to contribute by translating korean drama from English into French or Italian. To keep the community of viewers growing :grinning:

Hello, I can sub from english to serbian.
Let me know if anyone needs help. :grin:

1 Like

Hey, ich bin zwar kein Mod, aber ich könnte dich in eine Kakao Gruppe hinzufügen und dann kannst du da nach fragen. Oder du fragst direkt a_hauth_238 sie hat mir auch geholfen. WEnn du sonst Hilfe brauchst schreib mich Privat an:)

LG

1 Like

Hi! I would like to help subtitle. I can subtitle from english to spanish.

Looking to start getting into subtitling again. Let me know if there are any Chinese dramas that need translation into English.

1 Like

@tammychecketts_61 she is in need of translation editors contact her she is the cm of my heroic husband.

Thanks so much for passing on my name.

1 Like

Hi! Some time ago I participated in some projects on Viki, now I looking for new projects that need to be subtitle from English to Spanish, please don’t ignore me 🤍

Hello Fer,
You can post about your interest here.

A lot of moderators check out this thread regularly. You’ll be picked up for a project soon :grin:

Possibly, you can also write your application here in Spanish too, so it becomes easier for moderators to check your skills.

1 Like

Hi. Ich bin neu beim Subtitling. Falls jemand noch Hilfe in einem Deutsch-Englisch Team braucht, würde ich gerne helfen!
Hello, I am new to subtitling. I can translate from English to German. If you need a translator, please feel free to contact me!

1 Like