Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi! I’m looking to subtitle. I can sub Japanese to English!

2 Likes

Hello everyone!
I can help as a subtitler. I can translate from English to Spanish! :heart:

Looking for new show to sub from Mandarin to English. Cheers!

Hello, i can help subtitling from english to spanish

Hello! I’m totally new to subtitling but I will try my best. I can translate from English to Czech.

1 Like

Ahoj, skuz napsat Eve, ona ma zrovna 2 projekty, treba by jsi ji mohla pomoct. Hodne stesti! (Ja nepisu ceske titulky, moje rec na to nestaci :wink: )
https://www.viki.com/users/yellki/overview

Hi,
Are you able to caption a K-drama with Korean subtitles?
Min-Ji

1 Like

Dobře napíšu, děkuju moc :joy:

1 Like

At a Distance, Spring is Green is looking for subbers. Contact these language moderators before their subbing team get completed.
Arabic: leenaep
Catalan: igiam
Croatian: draaagana
English: Beccah, Lazarini or marykarmelina (Must be fluent in Korean and English)
French: xsandrahbk_29 (CLOSED)
German: miyuline
Greek: kleosarv
Hindi: nimi_stepinac
Indonesian: jhnimm
Italian: alice_roselli, elise4you_746 (CLOSED)
Korean: pkminji0108
Polish: mrswolf
Portuguese: ninafk19 (CLOSED)
Romanian: danylor
Serbian: vantejin
Spanish: pilar_velasquez, kalmendarez & rumble95 (CLOSED)
Turkish: serenity_ay20

Have a lovely week!

Co-CM Lazarini

3 Likes

Hi, would you like to translate from English to traditional or simple Chinese? If you do, contact me. Mouse, a Korean drama, need Chinese subtitles.

Channel Manager Lazarini

1 Like

Mouse, a Korean drama need subbers. Contact our Telugu moderator padmalayag if interested.
(https://www.viki.com/users/padmalayag)

1 Like

Hellooooo :blush:
I’m interested in helping as a subtitler. I’d like to translate from English into Português
i’m new by the way

1 Like

Hi everyone! I would love to help with some English to German subtitles!

3 Likes

Hi
I would like to help in translating English to Chinese (Simplified) and Chinese to English.

I’m currently studying Chinese at degree and doing some translation work would be great practice, I’m currently around HSK 3 /B1 level :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, everyone! I’m new around here and I’m looking for some projects to sub or proofread from ENG to PTBR. If there is any project I could help with, just let me know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in helping to sub from Chinese (Simplified) to English and from English to Chinese (Simplified). Thanks~

1 Like

I really want to do subtitles but I only know Spanish (native) and English, is this Ok for me to join to the some project?

3 Likes

Plenty! You can be a English-to-Spanish translator.

3 Likes

Hello!

I would like to translate Mandarin or Cantonese to English, or Segment. Please check out my profile for work that I’ve done on Viki!

1 Like

Hey! If anyone needs any help translating from English to Greek let me know! I am in the process of learning korean as well and I already have a good idea about the grammar of the language so I can try to always cross reference if its a korean drama.

5 Likes