Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Oh, I have already applied. Do I wait until I get in, to start segmenting and subtitling?

1 Like

You can start subtitling when you want. But for segments you should wait

1 Like

For segmenting, you will have to wait till you clear both levels of segmenting academy :smile: Keep in mind that will take about eight months or more to do so because of the long waitlist
 (You get into the first level and then you’re put on another waitlist for Level 2)

2 Likes

Buenas tardes, quisiera ayudar a traducir de Ingles a Español el drama coreano Monthly Magazine Home.

You should contact the spanish moderator.

Hi if someone is searching for an italian subtitler I’m available :blush:

Hello! Im starting here as a volunteer so Im looking for projects. I translate from English to Portuguese. I’m very excited to help!

3 Likes

Hola, you need to contact the Spanish Moderator of the drama “Monthly Magazine”! Buen suerte!

1 Like

bumping this thread, too many social treads are flooding this forum

you can pin this thread so it stays on top of the page

1 Like

Pinning a topic doesn’t push it to the top for me. Does it work for you?

1 Like

hii people, i’m volunteering to subtitle English to French! French is my first language :smile:

1 Like

hi i’m interested!

I tried many times It won’t work for me either

1 Like

Indeed it only works briefly and then goes back down, but I can see the pin above the topic so how does it work, lol
 I don’t know why?? :open_mouth::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

OlĂĄ sou Sofis uma das moderadoras de “Love in time” Quem tiver interrese na tradução me mande mensagem sĂŁo poucas vagas Observação importante: o projeto anterior de tradução desse drama nĂŁo foi concluĂ­do, pois nĂŁo houve conclusĂŁo de edição e revisĂŁo pela equipe de LĂ­ngua Inglesa, na Ă©poca em que foi lançado. Por esse motivo nosso CM (manganese) solicitou ao Viki que pudesse refazer o projeto, e agora estamos aqui! Estamos nos preparando para dar o restart muito em breve!
nesse drama temos apenas poucas vagas 7 ou 8 no mĂĄximo, entĂŁo quem quiser me mande mensagem no privado!

link do meu perfil - https://www.viki.com/users/sofis_306/overview

Do contact the subbers directly, using a PM. The list of subbers for each month is just a bit up in this thread. Let’s leave this thread for subbers offering their services, as the title of the thread says.

4 Likes

¥Hola! Si hablas español y quieres comenzar a subtitular puedes leer este documento, que hice para principiantes, te enseña desde cómo conseguir un nuevo proyecto así que espero que te ayude mucho. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yjiboSp0VMT9-EtEYakLYfa98YHJY_J8ax4XTORu8fE/edit?usp=sharing
Un abrazo enorme, y cualquier duda puedes escribirme.
Un abrazo.
Mar.

2 Likes

Hola, te comparto esto, espero te sea de ayuda. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yjiboSp0VMT9-EtEYakLYfa98YHJY_J8ax4XTORu8fE/edit?usp=sharing
Es un doc que explica cosas, incluso como solicitar para entrar en un equipo.
Estå en español. Un abrazo.
Mar

1 Like

deleting this off topic

1 Like

if you are looking for someone to do subtitles from English to French, I’m available!