Viki

Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hello!
I would love to contribute as an Korean to English subtitler.

Hello!
I would love to contribute as korean-english subtitler for any drama.

Greetings!
I am proficient in English and have intermediate Korean language skills . I am looking forward to contribute to the subtitling process.

Salve! Sono disponibile per sottotitolare dall’inglese all’italiano. Se avete bisogno, non esitate a contattarmi . Grazie mille!

posso traduzir de english a frances espanhol alemão e português

Hello! I want to help with subtitles. I can translate from english to spanish. Please let me know if there is any open position.
Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi, I would like to help in subtitling from english to polish!

hi, i´m replying here again, i want to say that i´m really anxious for start to subtitle, but no one is giving me an opportunity cause i´m still a beginner in the site, but if i get a chance i can do really well, i promise.
i can translate english to portuguese and portuguese to english.
i would be really happy if someone gives me a chance :slight_smile:

Hi !! My name is Del and I can help translating from English to French so let me know if you have any project in which I could help you ^^

Ciao, sono disponibile per tradurre i sottotitoli dall’inglese all’italiano! Se avete bisogno non esitate a contattarmi. Grazie

Hi! I’m Alessandra and I can subtitle from English to Spanish. Aunque todavía no he participado en ningún proyecto, espero poder ser de ayuda y me comprometo con la traducción hasta que el proyecto este completamente traducido. Espero alguien me pueda dar una oportunidad ^o^
Este es el link de mi perfil: https://www.viki.com/users/alessg_41_772/overview

Hello!
I’ve recently decided to make a new account with the same email as my previous one because some of the things weren’t working on the old one, so you might see some posts I’ve made with my old account on my profile. In the past, I’ve done English subtitles for Mandarin dramas on Viki, and I hope I can get back into subtitling again! Please let me know if I’m able to help subtitle any Chinese dramas. https://www.viki.com/users/yimiso

Thank you so much!

Hi! I can start on Portuguese subs right away,
though I’m new here I will make sure to do a good job!

Hi! Working on English-Portuguese subtitles at any time!

hey, I would like to help :wink: I can sub from english to french and edit
you can contact me
I may be a bit slow to respond so you can spam me :wink:

:uk::arrow_right::greece:
Hello there,
my name is Anthi and I would like to help with subtitling📝. I can translate from English ENG to Greek GR.
Please feel free to contact me anytime.

ww:two worlds

hola !soy principiante en cuanto a subtitular aunque soy
estudiante de chino mandarín, puedo ayudar con subtítulos de chino a español. Gracias :levemente_sonriente_cara:

Hello, I can translate from English to Norwegian

hello, there I can help with Korean to English and Kurdish subtitle. my fluent language is Kurdish.