Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hello!
I would love to contribute as korean-english subtitler for any drama.

1 Like

Greetings!
I am proficient in English and have intermediate Korean language skills . I am looking forward to contribute to the subtitling process.

1 Like

Salve! Sono disponibile per sottotitolare dallā€™inglese allā€™italiano. Se avete bisogno, non esitate a contattarmi . Grazie mille!

1 Like

posso traduzir de english a frances espanhol alemĆ£o e portuguĆŖs

Hello! I want to help with subtitles. I can translate from english to spanish. Please let me know if there is any open position.
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I would like to help in subtitling from english to polish!

4 Likes

hi, iĀ“m replying here again, i want to say that iĀ“m really anxious for start to subtitle, but no one is giving me an opportunity cause iĀ“m still a beginner in the site, but if i get a chance i can do really well, i promise.
i can translate english to portuguese and portuguese to english.
i would be really happy if someone gives me a chance :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi !! My name is Del and I can help translating from English to French so let me know if you have any project in which I could help you ^^

1 Like

Ciao, sono disponibile per tradurre i sottotitoli dallā€™inglese allā€™italiano! Se avete bisogno non esitate a contattarmi. Grazie

1 Like

Hi! Iā€™m Alessandra and I can subtitle from English to Spanish. Aunque todavĆ­a no he participado en ningĆŗn proyecto, espero poder ser de ayuda y me comprometo con la traducciĆ³n hasta que el proyecto este completamente traducido. Espero alguien me pueda dar una oportunidad ^o^
Este es el link de mi perfil: https://www.viki.com/users/alessg_41_772/overview

Hello!
Iā€™ve recently decided to make a new account with the same email as my previous one because some of the things werenā€™t working on the old one, so you might see some posts Iā€™ve made with my old account on my profile. In the past, Iā€™ve done English subtitles for Mandarin dramas on Viki, and I hope I can get back into subtitling again! Please let me know if Iā€™m able to help subtitle any Chinese dramas. https://www.viki.com/users/yimiso

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hi! I can start on Portuguese subs right away,
though Iā€™m new here I will make sure to do a good job!

1 Like

Hi! Working on English-Portuguese subtitles at any time!

1 Like

hey, I would like to help :wink: I can sub from english to french and edit
you can contact me
I may be a bit slow to respond so you can spam me :wink:

2 Likes

:uk::arrow_right::greece:
Hello there,
my name is Anthi and I would like to help with subtitlingšŸ“. I can translate from English ENG to Greek GR.
Please feel free to contact me anytime.

5 Likes

ww:two worlds

hola !soy principiante en cuanto a subtitular aunque soy
estudiante de chino mandarƭn, puedo ayudar con subtƭtulos de chino a espaƱol. Gracias :levemente_sonriente_cara:

1 Like

Hello, I can translate from English to Norwegian

1 Like

hello, there I can help with Korean to English and Kurdish subtitle. my fluent language is Kurdish.

1 Like

Hi! I can help translate form English to Dutch

2 Likes