Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Olá! Estou disponível para projetos completos. Tradução de Inglês para português. Obrigada!

Looking for Subber from English to Tagalog. Please contact me! :slight_smile:

Hello, I would like to help with translations, I can translate from Mandarin Chinese to English/Spanish, message me if interested.

2 Likes

Hello, I would like to help the community.
I can subtitle from English to Czech
You can contact me anytime :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello! I can subtitle from English to Urdu

1 Like

@shraddhasingh @padmalayag Do we know any Urdu moderator?

1 Like

There are no active mods currently but I’m not sure. I even got some subtitler applications for my channel, I tried but couldn’t find one.

@sonainaashmin_103 Hey, you can contact this person below.

https://www.viki.com/users/irbaz51_161/about

@padmalayag he is active but I can not tell his credibility. Need to cross check with someone.

1 Like

Hello everyone.
I am a Korean language student from India. I have recently completed my upper intermediate level and soon going to start the advanced level. I am looking for opportunities in subtitling from Korean- English and vice-versa. If I am provided any chance I will make sure to give my best.

Thank You.

3 Likes

Hi! This is my first time looking for a project. I can translate from English into Spanish :purple_heart:
Is there any project I can join? (I am still lost as to how I can joing one. Please help! :sweat:

Thank you!! :hugs::purple_heart:

Hi everybody! I can subtitle from English to Romanian Or English to Spanish if you give me a chance. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi everyone,
I am still new here and would love to translate from English to German!
If there’s anybody looking for a German subber, I would be happy to help :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you!

@dimghro may help you! :eyes:

2 Likes

@xylune may help you!

1 Like

Hallo, du kannst mich bitte privat anschreiben, dann erkläre ich dir alles und wir finden sicher etwas für dich. Einfach auf mein Profil gehen und über den Umschlag eine Viki Mail an mich verschicken.
LG Alex

https://www.viki.com/users/a_hauth_238/overview

1 Like

Looking to sub from english to arabic . Please contact me!

Contact @princessahmad

Hi, I could help subtitle from English to Italian or from English/Italian to French. I’d really love to help

1 Like

Hello
I recently joined the community. I would like to help with subtitles and can translate from English to Greek
If you need my help i would be more than happy to help .
Thank you!!

1 Like

Hi, It’s my first time to transate videos from English to Polish but I have no problems understanding English and translating it into Polish. I have passed the final english exam in my country . I understand that there may be doubts due to the fact that I am new here, so I suggest you check first if I am suitable as a translator . It would be great if you could give me a chance.

4 Likes