Want to subtitle? Let people know!

@lysna19 @fantasyforlife @jamiesullivan5785_34, you can propose your profil on this topic specially for French people Liste de personnes voulant traduire et editer des dramas

1 Like

Hi everyone!
Iā€™m Benedetta and Iā€™m new to the Rakuten Vikiā€™s subtitling comunity. I would love to help translate subtitles from English to Italian, please let me know if I can be of any help.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello, English to Greek subtitles here.

1 Like

Hi Iā€™m Felix and im new here. I would like to start working on my
first project. I can translate from English to Polish
and my schedule is wide open. Please message me if I can
help with anything! :smile:

4 Likes

Hi everyone! I hope you all are well! I would love to help out with subtitling and I am able to subtitle from Chinese to English (and vice versa)! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Hi! I would love to help with Viki subtitles. I can subtitle from English to Polish ^^
Thank you!

2 Likes

hi! I would love to subtitle from english to portuguese, if you are in need of someone to help your project please look after me! ^^

For all newbies!!
Project Finder:

Guide lines:
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/categories/200004034
More info:

How do you become a general editor? Iā€™m not fluent in other languages, but I am learning. I have an advanced degree in English and Iā€™m a writer. Iā€™d love to edit some of the subtitles where Iā€™ve found a few distracting typosā€¦if anyone wants my two cents!

2 Likes

The best would be to contact one or several Chief Editors (CEs), which you can find on the page wall (picture/poster under the subtitle team) in any project. For example, CE for the series Why Her? is joysprite.

Also, thereā€™s some resources and networking possibilities here:

Good luck! :blush:

2 Likes

Hi everyone! ^^
Looking out for opportunities in subtitling. I hold an upper-intermediate level in Korean. Can help with Korean - English/Hindi translations and vice-versa. New to the world of subtitling, but would put all efforts in. Hope you guys can guide me through.

Thanks

3 Likes

Write to English chief editors of current or recently completed shows.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! Iā€™m looking for projects to subtitle from english to danish!

hi everyone! :wave:
Iā€™m Alessia and Iā€™m new here. Iā€™m an Italian native speaker and since I graduated in foreign languages Iā€™d like to practice my languages skills. Iā€™d be happy to work with subs from English into Italian (I know some Chinese but I donā€™t feel comfortable in translating it). I also have some previous experience with subtitling other than the Viki community. Iā€™d prefer to translate Chinese dramas mainly, but Korean ones are also ok for me.
Please feel free to contact me if I can join any subtitling group or if you want to suggest something, I canā€™t wait to begin :smile:

2 Likes

Contact @callieseier

2 Likes

@shraddhasingh

1 Like

Hi I can translate Korean to English (1.5 Generation Korean American, fluent at native level for both langauges)

4 Likes

Salut sophiechu14_802,
Tu peux mā€™envoyer un mail, je cherche des traducteurs(trices) pour deux projets.
Une Ʃmission de variƩtƩ culinaire et je suis en train de former une Ʃquipe pour un drama japonais.

https://www.viki.com/users/ch_deco99_941/overview

Looking to sub from english to swedish. Please contact me!

2 Likes

:trevo-de-quatro-folhas:OlĆ”! Eu quero Muito, Muito, Muito mesmo colaborar com alguma equipe! Posso traduzir do InglĆŖs para o PortuguĆŖs. Obrigada a todos!:estrela2::heart_decoration:

1 Like