Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hello, I am interested in subtitling from Chinese to English. I am available for at minimum an hour a day with an exception being from June 13th to June 19th.

My Profile: gracelikespandas

1 Like

I’d like to help out with Ko>En subtitles! I won’t be able to put in massive hours, but I’ll definitely be committed to the amount I’ve been assigned to. Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, I would like to translate Eng → Pt-br, I started in the world of Asian series 1 year ago and I am enjoying it very much, I would like to contribute with the subtitles. I already participate in other software translation projects at Crowdin, but videos here is the beginning. I prefer Korean (drama, romance, fantasy, action, costume, period) projects, but anyone else is welcome.
My sample videos:

2 Likes

Hello, I want to translate Kimi Wa Petto from English to Turkish but I cannot find a team, could you help me?

Hello, English to Danish subber looking for projects :blush:
I used to sub some years ago and would love to start again.

My profile: nanodayo

Is there actually Chinese movie that has both english and pinyin translation? It helps a lot for people learning Chinese. Thanks

Hi. I am looking to be an English editor. I am available to help out at least 1 hour a day.

Thanks

Please advertise projects in a separate thread as this one is reserved for subtitlers offering their services. That way moderators of all respective languages can find suitable subbers much faster :blush:

3 Likes

Hi, I want to be an English to Italian subber. I’d like start subbing because I’ve been mostly watching k-dramas, lakorns and bls for 5 years (sometimes j-dramas and c-dramas). Obviously my native language is Italian and I’m B2 in English (moreover I understand something in korean and thai). I also have experience with the subtitler maker. I’m available 2 hours x day (except Saturday). Please if you need someone contact me.

1 Like

contact me if you’re looking for an english to arabic subber
I’ll be available 3 hours daily
كلموني اذا تحتاجون مترجم من انقلش للعربي
بكون متوفره ٣ ساعات في اليوم

2 Likes

Hi, I will be happy to help with subs from English to Czech. Translation or QC, as needed. Let me know. Have a great one.

Hello! I would like to cooperate! I can sub from English into Italian.

Hello! I’m looking for projects in which I can translate from English to Portuguese.

Hi :slight_smile: if you need, I can subtitle from English to Portuguese.

I’m new here and I really wanna help!!

Hello!
I’m Kristel, and I’m looking to start subtitling projects from English to Swedish. Please feel free to message me with any questions, and you can have a look at ‘about me’ on my profile for more info!

Contact @maria_lavendula_77

3 Likes

Helloooo, English to Dutch?? I’ve posted on here before and I think is should really go to academy since no one replies :cry:

You could also go to the pages of recent dramas and find the Dutch moderators, then write to them a personal message asking whether they need any help with any of their projects.
Be sure to include information on whether you have Viki pass.

2 Likes

alright, I’ll try! thank you!

1 Like

Hoi, ik ben van de DSA, ik stuur je een pb.