Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hello everyone! I’m looking for a project where I can subtitle from English to Polish. If you need me, please let me know! :wink:

Here’s my profile, so that you can find me - chiminie95 - Rakuten Viki

Hej wszystkim! Chciałabym znaleźć zespół do tłumaczeń angielsko-polskich. Mam nadzieję coś szybko znaleźć :wink:

Możecie mnie znaleźć tutaj - chiminie95 - Rakuten Viki

2 Likes

Hello, I am looking to subtitle from Korean to English. English is my first-language and I have been consistently learning Korean for years. I can read and write Korean, too. I am looking to change my career to languages (teaching and translating) and currently have a lot of free time to subtitle.

Please let me know if I can be of help. (I have been unable to find the option to do a sample video from Korean to English, but please feel free to test my Korean/English when contacting me.)

Many thanks

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Catalan native willing to subtitle from English to Catalan any project. I have free time to subtitle every day.

Sample here: Watch Korean Dramas, Chinese Dramas and Movies Online | Rakuten Viki

Thanks.

1 Like

Unfortunately, very few new films and dramas are available for translation nowadays. Viki prefers to bring them pre-subbed in English (sometimes also Spanish and Portuguese) to avoid whining from impatient viewers. There are a few every now and then, though. You’d better write to English Chief Editors and Channel Managers to say you’re available.
For instance cgwm808, kakashiandme etc. Look at recent dramas and find their names on the Team tab.

3 Likes

I see, thank you so much for the information and advice. It is much appreciated!

Many thanks and best wishes!

2 Likes

As someone who’ve been looking for work to translate from English into Portuguese, I can definitely say this is really becoming more and more common. I thought I could use Viki to practice my subtitling abilities, but it’s been kinda difficult :((

3 Likes

Hola, me gustaría colaborar subtitulando de inglés a español. Me recomiendan alguno??
Soy nueva por aquí.

2 Likes

Hello,
I’m looking for projects that need english-romanian subtitles. I’m kinda new here as a contributor but I’ve been on viki as a kdrama consumer since 2016. I’m a romanian native speaker and I’m pretty fluent in english. I also have a lot of free time now so I’d like to work on as many projects as possible. I’d prefer subtitling kdrama but I can do jdrama and cdrama as well if there are projects available. If you need my help, please let me know~

3 Likes

Hello, I’m looking for projects in English to Greek.
Please let me know if you’re interested to work with me :grinning:

3 Likes

Hola! Si buscan traductores de inglés a español, estoy disponible! pueden avisarme <3

2 Likes

Hi!

I’d like to translate from English to Korean.

Thank you!
Lovelyfluff

3 Likes

Hello,

I like to translate from English to Hausa.

I am available :100:

Best
Adizahanddrama

2 Likes

Hello, is there currently any demand for JP → EN subtitlers, or demand for adding more JP subtitles to Japanese shows that don’t have them? (eg to support people learning Japanese).
Would be happy to work on either.

3 Likes

New and returning volunteers in January and February 2024

To all new or returning contributors who are planing to post in this topic:

1. It is important that you post your Viki profile, as well. Otherwise we can’t sometimes find it manually. And that makes it hard for Moderators to contact you and offer you projects.
  2. Try not to change your Viki username for the time being.
  3. Consider joining a user-based D.i.s.c.o.r.d server VIKI Contributor Community where it’s easier for the experienced Viki volunteers to help you, newbies, out: VIKI Contributor Community

Catalan
silvyala87
jaume_p_1_1_109

Dutch
thompiers
happygoluckywookie

Finnish
watch2muchtv

French
loupdesneiges01_650
cmccktk_372
ilangeeranaksana_525

Greek
vicky_daebak

Italian
giow
enhyx

Polish
tricia6869_125
chiminie95

Portuguese
lyvia_areias
camiila_lagos
cmccktk_372
fpsventura
xiaovfire
giovannawdt_186

Romanian
lixie_dust

Serbian
natastevens_467

Spanish
silvyala87
annettecano
insomh
gri_george
ghosthing

Previous list:
December 2023

8 Likes

Would love a project to do
I prefer doing Korean Thai or simplified Chinese but know other languages

Hi. I am sorry for reading this so late. Here’s my profile link: Watch Korean Dramas, Chinese Dramas and Movies Online | Rakuten Viki

My username is cristy_ph and not the cmteneros anymore. Tagalog subtitling. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi, cristy

I’m afraid I can’t change my post anymore because it’s too old. But it doesn’t matter because publishing your link now will be enough for the potential moderators to see your profile :blush:

Have fun subbing!

@padmalayag

2 Likes

I’m looking for projects who need help to translate english to portuguese, can anyone help me find it?

1 Like

I want to start do subtitle do english to portuguese

1 Like

Did @bozoli retire? :thinking:

1 Like