Want to subtitle? Let people know!

You have the right to your own opinion. However, that is not the topic of this thread. I believe I saw your Discussion thread for that already.

2 Likes

Hello ! I want to help with subtitles, Iā€™ve already done a few show on Viki few years beack and Iā€™d like to help again !
Iā€™m French so I can do English-French
Thank you for helping me out !

1 Like

Hello, after months of enjoying subtitles from so many hardworking people, I would like to make myself useful and give something back. If anyone is looking for someone who can translate English subtitles into German, please get in touch. :blush:

2 Likes

It was you who mentioned the subject of using a platform outside Viki. Not I . Therefore, if mentioning this is off-topic, it was you who gave off-topic information and advice to newbies.
And if you flag my post again, everyone will know that you are incapable of tolerating any opinion different than yours.

Hey everyone, I am up for any projects. I am Indian and am fluent in Hindi and can sub frm Eng to Hindi. I recently worked on ā€œDNA Lover". U can check my profile for sample video. Do contact me for any projects. ThanksšŸ˜Š!
Msg me here: Watch K-Dramas, Korean Shows & Chinese Dramas | Rakuten Viki

Hi! Itā€™s been awhile since Iā€™ve been able to find projects that didnā€™t come with subtitles, but Iā€™m available to subtitle or TE for Chinese ā†’ English. Iā€™ve subbed and TE-ed several Chinese dramas on Viki in the past, and would really like to get back into it! I can also sub Korean ā†’ English and Japanese ā†’ English :slight_smile:

Viki id: dorothy0805

Hello! I would like to help you as a subtitle. I come from a country which as trees nationals languages. I can translate sentences from English to French and Dutch. Iā€™m fluent in French and I have a pretty good level in Dutch (B1). Iā€™m up for any projects.

Hi! Iā€™m always looking to help with English to German translations. (:

1 Like

Hi. If you need some help, I can subtitle from english to spanish

Hi! Iā€™m new here, Iā€™m avaible to subtitle from English to Italian, so Iā€™m looking for projects to work on. Thank you!

Iā€™m sorry to tell you but Viki doesnā€™t need subtitlers anymore for English and Portuguese. All shows now come with presubs in those languages and some shows have also French and Spanish presubs.
You could still try your luck as TE, though, write captions for Chinese shows, or subtitle into Chinese instead of from Chinese.

Hi! I can help with english-spanish subtitles ^^

1 Like

Hi! looking to join a team. I want to subtitle from english to spanish. Please DM and if itā€™s a chinese drama even better.
Thank you!

1 Like

Ciao Iā€™m Silvia (pasilvia_188) an italian subberā€¦ I didnā€™t understand if you need some italian subber or only someone coming from other Countriesā€¦
Iā€™m available for anything you needā€¦ have a nice week-end
Silvia

Hello everyone, my name is Charlotte and I come from Germany. I 'd love to translate from english to german. I like asian series in historic context, the costumes are awesome! But Iā€™m already curious in many genres. So, text me in case I can help you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I can translate from Chinese to English and vis versa. Can you please help me find a project. I have already applied to 2 shows but never got back from them. Thanks!

Hi, Iā€™m Eliah and I would love to subtitle from English to German. I am also learning Korean right now so I have a basic understanding of Korean grammar, especially formality, which comes in handy when going from Korean to German as both have different formality levels which English lacks. Could someone recommend me some projects? Iā€™d be particularly open to BLs as Iā€™m gay myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi!!
I can subtitle from english to portuguese :smile: :smile: I really wanna help!
https://www.viki.com/users/tatazita07/

1 Like