Want to subtitle? Let people know!

I don’t know how old this discussion is, but I would really like to subtitle dramas from English to Spanish.

Looking for Chinese to English Subbers for Chinese 24 min Movie. If interested please PM me, thanks… :blush:

1 Like

Hello

I would like to help with subtitles. I do not have much experience. I could translate English/German.

Hey I can do English to Spanish or Spanish to English

Sorry I saw this post a too late. I hope you were able to find people to help on that project.

Is ok, you have no time? i’m still looking.

Hi :slight_smile: I’d like to help with tagalog to english :slight_smile:

Hello!
I can subtitle from english to romanian.
Let me know if you need my help! Thank you!

I need of Arabic subbers to sub In Korean and Taiwanese dramas
أحتاج لمترجمين للغة العربية للترجمة في الدرامات الكورية والتايوانية

But unfortuanatelly, I’m helping in 4 projects now.
Don’t have enought time :frowning:

Hello! I really want to start subtitling on Viki! I can sub from english into swedish or swedish into english :smiley:

oh, is okey, a shame but fine.
thank you :slight_smile:

Hello! I’m from Poland. I’d love to sub from English into Polish. Send me a message! ^ _ ~

Recruiting: Korean-Japanese-Chinese collaboration drama, “Strangers 6”
Cast members include: OH JI HO, BOWIE LAM, KARASAWA TOSHIAKI, KIM HYO JIN, LIU XUAN, KIKAWADA MASAYA!!!

This drama has many languages in it! We are recruiting English subbers for: Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, and Cantonese.

If you’re interested please PM jwindsong with the language you can sub for. :smiley:

Korean-English subbers needed for Strangers 6! PM jwindsong if you’re interested!

I can subtitle from English to Arabic :smile:

Hi Katy,

The Triumph of Love (El Triunfo del Amor) need subber from spanish to english. If you’re interested, PM me.

Hello! I’d like to sub a korean drama to english! Thank you

I can do Korean/Chinese to English subs, editing and segmenting.

I prefer Korean projects though. ^^;

2 Likes

from english to french !