Want to subtitle? Let people know!

there is a lot for drama , try gentleman dignity after you PM Wafaahs but you have to be QC, if you are not try to connect Wafaahs she has some projects need to be translated from Arabic to English
also you can start subbing black jack

Thanks for your reply, I think Iā€™ll start translating black jack,
thanks again

I want to help with english to spanish subs :slight_smile: Iā€™ll try my best!

okay, Iā€™ll check it out! thanks

Hi, I can translate from English to Spanish or from spanish to english! I would love to get more involved in the Viki Community. Thank You :slight_smile:

Hi,

I am new here :smiley:

I am willing to commit in translating taiwanese/mandarin shows into english. Hope that you guys can introduce a good show to me.

1 Like

hi i just join to be a translator hereā€¦and i can help if anyone of you need english - indonesian subā€¦just tell me if you need my help,thank you

i want to work on j drama but i don`t know which is on viki , is there any j drama you know about ?

Hi, welcome to viki :slight_smile: There are actually quite many shows out there recruiting Chinese-English subbers. Here are the ones that I am currently helping out with and I know are in need of translators.

1. A Good Wife</a href> (PM jwindsong</a href> to join)
  2. Our Love</a href> (PM SignsofSerendipity</a href> to join)
  3. Hello gorgeous</a href> (PM SignsofSerendipity</a href> to join)

:slight_smile:

hey :slight_smile: how about innocent lilies? all eps will be added on the 21st of September

Hey I would like to help with translating from english to danish

hello i can subtitle from english to spanish and i wanna learn how to subtitle korean to english and spanish

Hi!! If you need some help, I can subtitle from english to Italian :slight_smile:

i can translate from english to spanish and viceversa is really easyā€¦if you need any help please leave me a PM and the name of the proyect that you are working on

Hi. I can sub from Japanese to English vice versa!

Hi
I Can Subs from English-Spanish or Spanish-English

I would really like to become a part of the Viki community by doing my share of subs so please feel free to PM with any projects that may need help

1 Like

I can subtitle from English to Spanish

I can sub English to Spanish and vice versa (my actual job is translating documents for this pair). I also have an intermediate knowledge of Japanese, so I can do some direct subbing from Japanese (although difficult things may escape me) and help edit the English subs in JDramas.
Let me know if you need any help! Iā€™d prefer JDramas to keep learning Japanese, but love KDramas as well.
yoyo

Can you help me get some projects where I can translate from Spanish to English? :slight_smile: Thank you

Hi all,

Iā€™m new here on Viki and would like to help on English-Indonesian subtitles.
I also have knowledge about German.
Thank you in advance.