Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Se buscan traductores Ingles/Español para “Love Cheque Charge”

Hola, soy la nueva moderadora en español del drama taiwanés “Love Cheque Charge” (Vale Vista De Amor)

http://www.viki.com/tv/24767c-love-cheque-charge

y necesito equipo urgente,nadie ha participado antes en el drama,
y es de 75 capítulos vamos en el 17 y aun no hay equipo en español
necesito mucha gente, si están interesados mándenme un mensaje
privado para anotarlos.

De antemano muchas gracias a todos!

Gaby.

1 Like

I can translate from English to Bulgarian and vice versa. So if anybody is interested feel free to contact me, I’ll be happy to contribute.

yas i want

Hey
Ich suche nach deutschen Übersetzer für das Drama “Tragedy of W” .Wer Interesse hat ,der soll sich bei mir melden :slight_smile:

Hello! I will be happy to help you with French / English - English / French - Italian / French or Italian / English translations! I am open to any project. :slight_smile:
Thank you, and hopefully, see you soon!

Salut,
Je recherche des traducteurs français pour les dramas Ti Amo Chocolate et One And A Half Summer.
Si ca t’interesse envoie-moi un MP !

Hello would you like to help us translate the korean drama “she’s so lovable” from english to arabic? we will be glad to have you in our team, thanks, TTYL. :smiley:

I will be very happy to help any of you with translations from english to spanish or from spanish to english :smiley:

Hi would you like to help in this movie from Italian to English

Three meters above the sky.

Hi everyone , I could help sub in english , french and arabic … Feel free to contact me anytime . :smile:

Hey there :smile: i would be glad to help !! feel free to contact me :wink: thanks .

I can from english-spanish or spanish-english you’re interested? :wink:

Hey
Ich suche nach deutschen Übersetzer für das Drama “Tiny Times 1.0.” .Wer Interesse hat ,der soll sich bei mir melden.

I PMed you :smile: thanks so much for joining :smiley:

i want i can from spanish-english english-spanish :blush:

Looking for Hindi to English subbers for Bollywood movies. :wink:

Oi, estou recrutando legendadores para português, para o novo drama “Incomplete Life”, interessado me envie um PM obrigada! ^^

http://www.viki.com/tv/20812c-incomplete-life2

Gaby.

I can sub from English to French or Arabic :smiley: I’m always available and ready to help.

I can do Swedish subs! :slight_smile:

Hi. I can translate from Mandarin Chinese to English. Please do let me know if you need help. :slight_smile: