Want to subtitle? Let people know!

I can help with subtitles from English to Spanish.
Let me know if you need someone!

I need someone for Dance Academy, please PM me or @snsd_ROCKS if you are interested.

2 Likes

I can sub from english to spanish, spanish to english.

Hi. I can help translating from English to Spanish.

Hi there! I have been searching for an interesting Korean drama to help with but the ones I found had their teams full already. If you know or need help translating from English to Spanish please let me know as I would love to do it.

Igualmente si necesitan ayuda en su equipo de traducciĆ³n de espaƱol a inglĆ©s me encantarĆ­a ser de ayuda asĆ­ que no duden en contactarme.

Hi!!! Viki :smiley:
Are there any Japanese Dramas available for subtitling from English to Spanish? There isnā€™t seem to be any at the moment. Please let me know cause Iā€™m willing to help!!!
Thanks for replying!!!
See you =D

Hello, Iā€™d like to invite any Chinese-English subbers who are looking for a drama to work on to join the subbing team for these channels. Any help is greatly appreciated! :smiley:

Painted Skin - Fantasy/romance/period/supernatural c-drama starring Fiona Sit and Tammy Chen

A Good Wife - Romance/human tw-drama starring Tian Xin, Christopher Lee, and Darren Qiu

Legend of Zhen Huan - Period/Qing Dynasty/harem c-drama starring Sun Li, Jiang Xin, and Ada Choi

The Birth of the Queen (also known as: The Queen!) - modern rom-com tw-drama starring Cheryl Yang

Hello guys i can help out
i can do spanish english and portugues!! so hit me up if you need help! :slight_smile:

Hi! I can subtitle from english to spanish :slight_smile:

I donā€™t know any language besides English well enough. Any project that needs English subbed into English Iā€™m happy to join. Iā€™m a trained touch typist and type really fast. Just let me know if you want me!

hey, I am up for subtitling some stuff into German. How do I volunteer for any specific Project? I started doing some first subbing for Masterā€™s sun and am thinking of helping on the Heirs team too. How do I go about that?

Hi, you should contact the channel manager or one of the moderators for the channels asking if you can join the subbing team. :slight_smile:

Hi everyone ! ^^
I would love to help the Viki community !
I can subtitle from english to Italia :wink:
bye !! ^_____^

hello! I can translate from English into italian, and I also can review italian subtitles (I noticed that in some Kdramas there are some italian grammar mistakesā€¦)

i can help with eng-ro subtitles ^^

I can sub English to Chinese (simplified or traditional) :clock1230:

1 Like

I can help

yeah sure! youā€™re welcome to help with the subbing of lady maid maid. We are currently subbing ep 37

hi I am arabien girl so I speak arabic language very good so I can help with english to arabic" thanks"

Hi! I can help with English - Spanish sub :smiley: