Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hellooo!

I can subtitle english-french and i’m here every time! Contact me, if you need someone!

See you soon,
Manal

Hello, I really want to help with subtitles, I can translate from english to french :slight_smile:

Hi! I’m new on Viki… But I really want to help to subb, I can translate from english to italian.
Please contact me, I really can help you!
Bye bye

Hi, everyone ! How are you ? :smile:

Channel burning flame II are looking for translators and editors Chin- Eng, we are need your help.If you are interested send a PM to Mirle

Also we are needed moderators of all languagesfor these channels

Survivor’s Law II Send message to tess6
Burnning Flame II Send message to Mirle

Movies
Tokio Legends Send message to Mirle
Atma Send message to Mirle
Evil nurseSend message to Mirle

I Understand 5 Languages: Arabic / French / English / Deutsch / Korean :wink: … So Guys If You Need Any Help Just Send Me A PM :envelope_with_arrow: . Ah Btw Can You Please Recommend Me Some Projects!! :blush: Love, BELLA. :kiss:

Je cherche des traducteurs Anglais/Français pour le drama taïwannais : Mademoiselle Rose (Miss Rose). SI vous êtes intéressés, envoyez-moi un message.
https://www.viki.com/users/kobolt

Hello, I would like to help in subbing :smiley:
I can sub from Chinese - English and vice versa, will be permanently active starting from next week :blush:

Coucou ! Je suis partante pour t’aider, si tu veux :smile:
C’est un drama que je connais et que j’apprécie. Je t’envoies un message privé :wink:

I think Good Times is in need of subbers and Love Me If You Dare were also looking for subbers.

Runaway Sweetheart - there are people asking for it to be translated into French and Spanish

Hello i am in need of eng to german subber for Full House and A Love To Kill.
please write me an PM if someone is interessted :smiley:

www.viki.com/users/mizu1987

Hi, I’m an Italian girl. In the past I collaborated with an italian subbing team. Now i’d like to start again. I can sub from english to italian.

I can translate from english to norwegian.

Hi,

I am fluent in both English and Spanish language. I can sub for both. Please contact me if needed.

Thanks!! :smile:

Hello,

I am fluent in English/German and would be happy to help translate~ :blush:

subtitling from english to romanian. Neded?If you do contact me :wink:

I’m looking for English to Spanish projects. I’m interested in Korean and Japanese as original language projects. Thanks

I would like to sub something (with the original language Korean) from English to German.
I am fluent in both languages, so if you need someone please contact me!
Thank you very much in advance:)

I want to sub for new dramas (Korean to English). I’ve been wanting to sub for a long time but never figured out a way to contact anyone about it.

Hi ! You just have to contact the channel manager or the english moderator of the drama