Want to subtitle? Let people know!

I can sub from/to English to/from Danish and/or segment~ any projects? ^^

Hello~! Iā€™m Jamie and I can subtitle/segment for Korean-English/English-Korean videos. I love K-Dramas and look forward to working with the Viki Community! :smile:

1 Like

hyeā€¦ i want to help with the subtitles .i can help english subtitle to malay subtitle .let me know if anyone need me. thank u :blush:

Hi. Iā€™m new at this but I do hold a degree in English. I would love to work as an English editor for a channel. Please send me a message. Thanks.

Is there anyway I can help out when I know Arabic and English?
However because I donā€™t have an arabic keyboard at the moment Is there any help i can do by Knowing english?

Eng /Span or Span/Eng let me know how I can help.

tengo un proyecto de una serie coreana que necesita traductores. mƔndame un privado si te interesa https://www.viki.com/messages/new?username=inafriginal

Hi ! Welcome here :smile:
Thatā€™s great. Do you speak an another language apart from English ?

Looking to translate subtitles from English into Russian. Or edit Russian subtitles.

Hello, i would love to help the Viki community, i can subtitle from english to italian.

Hey -
iā€™d really love to help subtitling dramas from english to german.
Let me know if you need help.

Hi, I will be glad to sub from English/French/Italian to Spanish.

Hey,
I can subtitle from English to Dutch.
Are there any projects? ^^

Hey, I can sub from English to Greek or English to Vietnameseā€¦I really want to help Viki to translate dramas. Hope I can helpā€¦:smile:

Hi!

I can subtitle from English to French.
So, if you need help, send me a message :smiley:

hey!
i would like to subtitle from english to arabic, any suggestions? :grinning:

I would love to subtitle!!! but Iā€™ve had a hard time finding projects. Please add me to some projects to subtitle from english to spanish :slight_smile:

Hi, I can translate from English to French or Italian and to English. Feel free to let me know if you need help :smile:

Hello !
Iā€™m looking for french subbers for the drama

Hi,

I would give me help in dramas subtitling from english to french. Tell me if you need help :smile: