Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Anyone looking for spanish to english subt. and vice versa. I would like to be volunteer.

Hi~ Iā€™m looking for people to sub Kor-Eng. Please PM if interested :smiley:

Hi, I can subtitle from English to Portuguese.

Hey, i can subtitle from english to french. Let me know if you need my contribution :slight_smile:

I would like to translate from English to Serbian ā€œMoon embracing the Sunā€.

The mod of your language of this drama is talentina (https://www.viki.com/users/talentina011).
Contact her and ask her if she can integre you in her team.
You can talk her in serbian.because normally, itā€™s a person you know the language who are mod. Donā€™t forget to mention her the drama (she could be mod of many drama and TMWETS is a drama whoā€™s over)

Je suis disponible pour traduire en FranƧais!
Iā€™m available for translation in French! Iā€™m experienced in subbing, Iā€™ve been a volunteer on Viki but I cannot log into my previous account (itsjoo) ^^"

@primadonnas tu peux envoyer au help center un message en utilisant la boĆ®te mail qui Ć©tait liĆ©e Ć  viki avec ton ancien compte (la boĆ®te mail avec laquelle tu tā€™Ć©tais inscrit Ć  lā€™Ć©poque), cela mettra du temps peut-ĆŖtre mais au moins tu pourras retrouver ton compte et tous les sous-titres que tu avais fait dessus.

Jā€™ai essayĆ© mais Ƨa me dit que lā€™adresse mail nā€™est liĆ©e Ć  aucun compte sur Viki :confused:

Hi, I can sub from English to Spanish. Please let me know if you need or want my help!

Hola, puedo traducir en ingles a espaƱol. Enviarme una mensaje si necesitas o quieres mi ayuda!

Hi guys, Iā€™m new here. Iā€™d like to know if someone need french subtitler as I am. I can also subtitle in english.

Haii peeps,

I would love to subtitle from English to Dutch, or segment, but havenā€™t tried that one yet, so you have to teach then, :wink:

PM me!

Thank you!

I would love to help. I can subtitle from english to danish.
Please let me know if you need any help :slight_smile:

Hello !
I can subtitle from English to French. Iā€™d be really happy to help :slight_smile:

i have a few new dramas where i need some help with arabic subbing, please let me know if you are interested

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

I would like to help the community of Viki.
I can translate from English to French.

If you need any help, feel free to contact me.
Thank you. :relaxed:

Hi! :smile:

I Could translate English to Swedish.

Let me know if you need help

Hello, I would like to help i can subtitle from english/french to italian

please recommend to me some project to sub from english to indonesian

we need moderators for all languages[except spanish and greek] for yi san. https://www.viki.com/tv/29542c-yi-san so if you would like to see a wonderful drama series translated into your language contact me

1 Like