Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hey !
If you want, I can segment and translate from english to french ( and viceversa) , so contact me !

I want to help with the subtitles from english to portuguese, so please let me know when you need help.

Hi! I would like to help. I can translate English - Romanian. :slight_smile:

Hi! Would you like to help sub I Will Never Say Goodbye?
http://www.viki.com/tv/20318c-i-will-never-say-goodbye
We really need Romanian subbers, as the only one working on subbing into Romanian right now is the Romanian moderator.
Let me know if youā€™re interested!

Hello everyone,
I can subtitle english to portugueseā€¦ if someone needs help, please contact me!
Thanks!

Recruiting Chinese-English subbers & segmenters for the new c-drama Hot Mom! starring Sun Li, Ming Dao, Zhang Yi, & Vivian Wu! Message me or reply to this post if you are interested! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Estamos reclutando traductores para el nuevo C-drama Hot Mom, si deseas pertenecer al Equipo por favor agregalo a tus favoritos y enviame un PM. Gracias.

1 Like

I can help with chi-eng subs but only chinese dramas only, cause thatā€™s what i watch. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, would you be interested in subbing a new c-drama called ā€œHot Mom!ā€? (č¾£åŖ½ę­£å‚³) Let me know! :slight_smile:

I do cause I like the main actress. But Iā€™m new to vikiā€™s segment and subtitling Iā€™m more use to old vikiā€™s way. If you can guide me Iā€™m sure I can pick it up fast. Thanks.

1 Like

Yay thanks so much @chnent2009!!! :smiley:

Holla me for Subbing in French :smiley: english to french or chinese to french ! I don`t mind Any drama as suggestion Please msg me ! :slight_smile:

Hey :slight_smile:

I can subtitle from english to german :smiley:

I want lo learn how to segment , i sent an application and never get a reply do you know who else i can send an application to or can i learn from you. Merci

Kor-eng projects please!

Hi :slight_smile: I would like to subtitle k-dramas, k-pop videos in turkish or german.Maybe also french.Hope you can help me :smiley:

Interested in sub spanish to english? Telenovela Mexicana RubĆ­

Pm me, I have some clips you can practice on

Are you available to sub from English to Korean? Pm me if interested

I can subtitle english to spanish and english to galician :slight_smile:

1 Like