Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi, I would like to contribute. I can translate from English to Czech. I prefer Korean dramas :smile:

@ly_nguyen_9 Can you speak Vietnamese?

I WANT TO TRANSLATE FROM ENGLISH TO ARABIC
IS THERE ANYTHING FOR ME???
I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME
:slight_smile:

@nana_nona1234_180 : Find a project you like, check if Arabic hasn’t been done (on the main page, scroll to where the team members are, if you hover your mouse you will see the available languages). If Arabic is not among the languages, scroll more on the same page and find who is the Arabic moderator, if there is any, copy his/her name and send him/her a private message to add you to the team. If there isn’t any, and you are a beginner, you’d better look for another project. Good luck!

1 Like

@irmar I would just ask the channel manager if there isn’t a moderator for that language
?

@icedthy If the O.P. is a beginner, it’s much better to start under a moderator rather than working solo, I think. That’s why I advised to look elsewhere.

1 Like

THANK YOU A LOT :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bonjour !
je cherche une Ă©quipe pour traduire de l’anglais au français. Je l’ai dĂ©jĂ  fais il y a quelques annĂ©es ici mĂȘme, lorsque beaucoup de drama n’étaient pas “bloquĂ©â€ par des team fixes :slight_smile:
Pourquoi me “recruter” ? parce que j’ai du temps libre, j’en ai dĂ©jĂ  fais et que je suis une grande fan de drama, comme nous tous ici !

For non-french speaker:
I can translate from English to french, and i have many free-time, so, please contact me if you are looking for someone :slight_smile:

Hi, I want to contribute by translating from English to Spanish, specially korean and Japanese dramas. please fell free to contact me

Hi, I would love to translating drama from english to bahasa indonesia.
please contact me if you are looking for someone.

Hi, my name is Marija. If you’re looking for Serbian subber, please let me know. I’m new to this whole thing, but I find it soooo entertaining.

1 Like

Recruiting all volunteers for Chinese historical dramas Young Sherlock (Bosco Wong, Stephy Qi Wei) and The Beautiful Land (Ruby Lin, Yuan Hong).

https://www.viki.com/tv/20466c-young-sherlock

https://www.viki.com/tv/21925c-chang-ge-xing

could you send a pm to lupita311 of you are interested in subtitling for Flower in Prison?
She is looking for English-Spanish subtitlers
Thank you.

Hi! I would like to translate from English to French (or from French to English) and from Japanese to English. Please feel free to contact me!

Hi, Everyone! I have just joined viki and I am really excited. :sweat_smile:
I have subtitled before and I want to be volunteer.
My native language is Turkish. If you are looking for someone,please contect me. :slight_smile:

Hii I would really love to contribute and write subtitles from english to dutch (or from dutch to english):grin:
If your looking for a dutch subber, please contact me.:blush:

For the people who can subtitle Chinese - English, there is a drama called ‘Honey Bee Man’ that looks interesting, but only the subtitles for the first episode are complete.

Hello!
I would like to help the community. Please tell me if you have something to sub in Romanian.

Czeƛć,

poszukuję subberów ANG-POL do tajwaƄskiej dramy.

Jesteƛ zaiteresowana/-y, przeƛlij PM.

Pozdrawiam

Hello, I would like to help in any projects. I can subtitle from English to Spanish. Thanks in advance.