Want to subtitle? Let people know!

How many episodes? It shows 4 on the right, but one can’t be sure!

@irmar There are 12 episodes total. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Annika, I’ll pm you later.
Best Simi

If you need a translator from English to Romanian I would like to help!

Can you help in red sorghum? Please?

I am looking for subbers in Red sorghum
Arrows on a bowstring
Patriot Yue fei
Adding you in the team Please help us where you can? Please

2 Likes

the drama Beauty Contact @lilianang.Please thank you.

Hi Druellaa,
I send you a pm for German subbing.
Best, Simi

Hello,

I am new to the “behind-the-scenes” in Viki. I am fluent in English and Chinese and I’m open to translating/subbing from Chinese to English. I can caption as well, though I dont know much about segmenting. If any projects need volunteers, can contact me.

Thanks!
Lala

2 Likes

Hi…
I am Wirya, I would like to help. I can subtitle from english to Indonesian. Ask me if you have any projects :slight_smile:

Gone with the Shirt team has SO MANY projects and many of them slow because TOO MANY shows on viki. Ok. whew.

2lizz5 is manager of many chinese channels and would love to always have excellent subtitlers.
serenite78 and kalamendarez are the head of Gone with the Shirt.

For any other teams not managed by them (Gone with the Shirt manages a lot) you will have to contact the channel moderator via private message. Your English seems excellent so I hope you enjoy and find yourself a happy place in viki. We are always happy to have new blood.

I am a kor-eng subtitler more editor now than subtitler. So I won’t be seeing you much but!!! I love c-dramas!!! (current obsession is The Disguiser). We also hope to have Legend of Chusen licensed on viki but no word yet.

1 Like

@sophie2you Thank you for the heads up. I am more than willing to offer my help.

The Disguiser is on my to watch list as well.

I was thinking for the longest time how to reach out to do this, and I guess I’m glad I thought about it long enough to figure it out.

Thanks for the advice again, and I hope soon you will be able to watch a drama where I helped sub :smiley:

2 Likes

could you help in godfather in pink
https://www.viki.com/tv/69c-godfather-in-pink
looking forward hearing from you

I recommend Red Sorghum drama, the team is also desperate for ch/eng subbers.
contact @rosemarynthyme as she is the channel manager.
https://www.viki.com/tv/22292c-red-sorghum?q=red%20sor
xie xie :raised_hands:

I’ve been learning Korean by myself for a while and would like to put it to use. Would anyone take me in projects as a Kor-Eng subber? I’m not very fluent, though.

Thank you for the support.Yes! I am desperate for chinese subbers!!!

1 Like

@ lala24_2 I have added you in Red sorghum team.Please help us where you can?

I suggest you write to the channel manager/Managers directly.They are desperate for K subbers. Enjoy!

1 Like

Added you in Red Sorhum.Welcome.

Please contact me. Will add you in Red sorghum.