What are you currently watching?

The bromance in The Good Detective :joy: I love the way they don’t know each other at ALL, one is experienced while the other is fresh out of university, one is dirt poor, has to support his dirt-poor sister and take care of his team while the other is crazy rich with a criminal cousin, one doesn’t care about anything while the other struggles with anger issues and stress, but they just stick with each other because they’re investigation partners. The writers did an amazing job choosing two characters who complement each other. The comedy is what keeps me going
Screenshot%202022-01-13%20091025 Screenshot%202022-01-13%20091104
Screenshot%202022-01-13%20091148
Screenshot%202022-01-13%20091124
I’M DYINGGGG :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes
5 Likes

My favorite part!

3 Likes

immediately puts show on Watch List

EDIT: why can’t I find it??

2 Likes

Hi ! I was really busy in the past few weeks so I couldn’t watch any drama (sadness !). Can you all propose to me some good recent dramas, please ? :star_struck:

2 Likes

‘The Good Detective’ is on Ntflx.

3 Likes

Well, that explains it.

runs to Netflix account :rofl:

2 Likes

watch Happiness . thou you can’t find happiness in it , it is an interesting drama

3 Likes

Is it a horror drama ?

Thanks you for the recommandation !

1 Like

another guy covering his face

1 Like

The King’s Affection

2 Likes

Was locking for it but couldn’t find it, I think it was mention in this topic - so to let you know at least in my region it is back

2 Likes

what kind of genres/dramas do you like? Give us some details so we can recommend good ones that will (hopefully) suit your taste!

1 Like

thriller … sort of zombie

1 Like

I would love something funny, a great romance, a cherful drama because it’s winter in my country (France) and I like watching happy things ^^

2 Likes

Oh I don’t really like zombie but I will still give it a chance ! Maybe I will like it !

2 Likes

yayy those are my favorite type of drama!
Check this thread:

Rainy days and winter days… they both make people crave fluffy romances :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
To all the lovely dramas listed there, I’d like to add
While You Were Sleeping - I like to describe this one as a warm, hilarious fluffy story about friendship, loyalty and romance set in the cold, wintry days of Korea. I love the fact that there are no breakups, misunderstandings, separations, and all the other wet-blanket stuff that plagues most romances.

2 Likes

Thanks you ! I will definitely check that thread ! Exactly it’s like we want to contrast the raining wether by something fluff ^^

I saw WYWS long time ago and I loved it !

1 Like

you can try True Beauty !!

1 Like