What are you currently watching?

OMG! Someone recommended [THE GOOD DETECTIVE] what a horrible dark drama! Episode 2 as soon as it starts I had to scream! that scene was so cruel and unbearable to watch. WHY are they doing this for? Makes no sense.

1 Like

I watched SEOBOK with Gong Yoo and Park Bo Gum; it’s good in the action packed scenes, totally awesome, but it missed some stuff in the end that could have made it a perfect 10.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to this one! I love GY and PBG!

I am currently watching “Love is Science” and “Tale of Nokdu”

1 Like

Loved [Tale of Nokdu] but not interested in [LIS]. I wanted something more from SEOBOK bc it had so much potential, but I know you’ll like it bc I did watched twice already.

2 Likes

That’s what I heard. I hear the reviews were not very good. But I tend to like things that others don’t.
Yes, Tale of Nokdu is very Sweet! I love that he is doing the gender bender instead of her. He does it so well - manly when he needs to be manly and soft when he needs to be soft.

2 Likes

Highly recommend you guys make a request for the movie {SEOBOK} is a drama with great special effects and although the comments for SEOBOK were mostly about disappointed viewers, and criticism for lack of essence in the story. It was in a way, pointless story plot. But the acting by both ML was awesome, and it is full of wonderful special effects; so it makes up for whatever it lacked storywise. When you get to watch it, you’ll see what was missing bc is obvious from the get-go (the purpose of SEOBOK’s creation). I SAW IT TWICE.
LINK to submit a request I did.

1 Like

Gong Yoo and Park Bo Gum are AWESOME! I love them

3 Likes

Currently watching She is The One and working on Octogenarians and the 90s.
She Is the One: It’s so extremely different and hilarious, all I ask is for them to abolish the domineering, controlling CEO stereotype. It’s not even necessary and so inconsistent! The actor plays his part really well, and I can just feel that the character isn’t supposed to be so weirdly controlling. In all the little things, he’s a thoughtful, sweet man. The actor actually has more than one expression on his face and you can really see his emotions(I feel like sometimes the ‘tsundere trope’ is an excuse for a bad actor). Even the FL is wondeful, chaotic, strong and funny.
Idk, the writers suddenly get high and write a horrible cliche scene with him stopping her from doing anything and being forceful, then we’re right back to the awkward, well-meaning guy I know he is supposed to be.

Octogenarians and the 90s I just know it’s going to be wonderful and heartwarming, all the old people act so wel!! And it’s led by Janice Wu and Bai Jing Ting!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I also stopped watching it good detective

1 Like

Atm I am watching those dramas:

This drama is really good like @simi11 said and I love the fact that a woman is constantly a man and tries to hide her identity. I also like the costumes and the action so far but I am at EP 12 so I can’t say much atm.

Almost finished The Wolf Princess and the story is quite funny, doesnt take itself serious and many romantic scenes as well so it’s a really funny drama which everyone can watch in the meantime.

This drama is really serious in the contrast and the production is just WOW! The story flows really good if you think about the whole drama (68) and I am watching Ep 50 now.

5 Likes

I’m trying to keep up. :)))

3 Likes

That’s what I love about him, I guess. In Encounter! I thought he was AWESOME & he showed a lot of range of emotion - although I do not like the FL in that one.

2 Likes

I’m watching Seo Yeong, My Daughter. I’ve watched so many K-dramas I need recommendations for more. Haven’t watched American TV in 3 months lol.

3 Likes

Tell us what you like, your schedule will probably fill up and overflow to next year! :joy::sweat_smile:

His face or the way he acts?
I seriously loved Moonlight Drawn By Clouds because of the way he portrayed a really smart, badass Prince in politics and a carefree, playful guy with his friend and leading lady. He never became childish or stupid just because he was in love. I’ve watched two or three other sageuks with Crown Princes in them, but he just topped them all with his performance.

3 Likes

Its been awhile for me too! watching American tv

1 Like

@vivi_1485, it looks like a channel for Youth of May has been created. Looking forward to this one.

4 Likes

I just finished WATCHING [MINARI] for free, and can say the award given to Youn Yuh-jung was very well deserved but it wasn’t fair the ML guy didn’t get an award, too.

But I’m thinking they wanted to give the award to an older age female actress, and it was obvious that compared to the others nominated, Youn Yuh-jung, played a good role although imo, she didn’t do what I consider a lot in her role bc she has shown she’s capable of doing so much more. They limited her by: READ AT YOUR OWN CHOICE giving her the stroke.

When you see the movie, you’ll see why I think she could have done so much more in her role. She’s a wonderful actress, and I feel bad that she thinks they gave her the award bc of the situation going on in here with the Asian community. She deserved the award too, but the guy deserved to get one too. They were both amazing.

I hope she takes out of her head the mentality that she didn’t EARNED that award.

I RECOMMEND [THE REBEL PRINCESS] CHINESE/STRONG WOMAN ROLE.

YOUN’S KITCHEN

https://www.viki.com/tv/37714c-be-my-cat CHINESE/FUNNY/ENTERTAINING.

3 Likes

I didn’t think to add this well done movie, give a try with Swing Kids, it’s a food for the thought movie with tap dancing :wink:

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:Yayyy!!! Can’t wait!

1 Like

I am going to make a request for a 6 episode Turkish drama that in my opinion is the best thing I’ve seen in a long while. THE TITLE IS FATMA (NTFX).

I DID ALL 6 EPISODES IN 1 DAY BC IS THAT GOOD (NTFX)
https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T40AY8qvpa4 (Trailer)

PS It has violence/Killing by a woman so if you are squeamish in that department, I suggest you skip this one. To me, it was justice.

2 Likes