What are you reading?

hmmm sounds familiar!!

I finally found out how to delete books from my kindle, y’know the ones I have read and all, so I can get more… the ebooks are fine, but I still like the physical ones

and midknightmoodz, me too a book hoarder,
just like my crochet stuff, yeah need to get to reading then crocheting those projects!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

For those who use TikTok, have you ever bought a book that was recommended?

I haven’t yet… because when I go to B&N to check out that book, it always sounds ehhh to me. Lol

2 Likes

I’m reading Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
If anyone likes to read sci-fi, about aliens/supernatural powers, and such, I highly recommend it!

3 Likes

1 Like

I am finishing up art foger, quite good

2 Likes

Hello all,

These are the books I am currently reading:

“There’s no Such Things as an Easy Job” by Kikuko Tsumura. This is her first book translated into English so it’s very exciting because I am loving it.

“Gumiho” by Cat Cho

“Kim Ji Young, Born 1982” by Choo Nam Joo.

“Pachinko” by Lee Min Jin

I would love to explore some Chinese fantasy literature so any recommendations would be welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Hello :raising_hand_woman:t5:‍♀!
You might want to explore this thread,

lots of recommendations awaits you :blush:!

3 Likes

i read mo dao zu shi. it is a nice novel

3 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will check it out! Tnx! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

2 Likes

completed slaughterhouse five today.

https://g.co/kgs/G1bE8W

1 Like

another genealogy one for me, and Jayne sinclair also, the missing child. quite good so far

3 Likes

reading call me by your name! : slight_smile:

3 Likes

2 Likes

I really love this; books and no books,

5 Likes

Sooo beautiful! Thanks for sharing, I’m saving this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3 Likes